Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The next expansion of Storm's Landing

What do you want us to build next for spawn?

• Total voters

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

What next?
So all you nerds might know, and if you don't, you do now, Spawn is getting the Noble District added the 30th. After that, we got like 2 options, or well more if you guys can convince me and the spawn team. Anywho I wanna know what you loveable nerds want to see added next to SL once the Noble District is added. I'm not a real staff so I can make these threads however I want.

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
An underground sewer system that leads to an underground dungeon complex in another instance as well as a network of secret passages all throughout the city.

It was the most fun part of Port Silver

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
An underground sewer system that leads to an underground dungeon complex in another instance as well as a network of secret passages all throughout the city.

We’re putting secrets in our secrets.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff

hell exploring the ruins alone was some of my favourite RP

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Bump or something, vote more

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Throwing my vote to agreeing with Naelwyn on an underground

Edit: To add to this, I don't like the idea of a Grand Shrine because I support the Gods only exist as much as they're supported concept, and I like seeing how popular or unpopular certain deities are based on the construction of places of worship around Altera by players.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Grand shrines plz
Then all the heretics can atleat pretend to not be heretics

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Honestly at the risk of sounding mean, I think it would be a waste of time to work on building shit for the NPC government, the focus should be on something that can actually produce RP like the sewer suggestions, for example.

Edit: I'm also of the thought that spawn is getting a bit too large.