Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The next expansion of Storm's Landing

What do you want us to build next for spawn?

• Total voters

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Of course, you can do what you like with the building once you rent it. Let me know which one you've got in mind and I'll let you know if it's available. If not, I'll happily help you find what you're looking for. :)
Thanks so much Kamaoe! I'll look around some more today...I'm thinking of two buildings...one for a home and one for a clinic. I'd prefer the noble area for the home at least and something in the middle for the clinic. If you have any suggestions I'd be very grateful! Most of the viable options I've found are taken currently but I'll keep searching as well :) Just really love Storm's Landing and would love to set up there! Thank you so much for your help and hard work :heart:

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Ok Kamaoe I found one that is very suitable so I'll put my request in for that... and maybe private message you about the other possibilities to keep this thread nice and clean :)