Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The next expansion of Storm's Landing

What do you want us to build next for spawn?

• Total voters

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Keep voting babes

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Also, I'm at school atm, throw ideas for a fun sewer at me. I wanna know what yall want

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Maze-like structure, useable switches, traps, and connections to every major building? And obviously building off the original one so there's the underworld connection. Maybe allow wells to be "unofficial" entrances via cisterns. Jump in, land in a cistern after a drop, then swim to a connection to the sewer.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
new area added boyos

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Wow what a surprise, the cathedral won. Who would have thought

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
I mean thave chnically thr is the smqller set of shrines se of the storms landing, but having one actuallu in SL may be nice also. Diffrent style. Perhaps more of a place to drop off giftsk or have a priest of that god have a collection plate or have souveniers or whatevr. They may mot have t b in the middle of town, and if yu want ic help in getting them bult, either by contest or via materials and such, eith or r ic building or planning.
Apoqlogies for rambling. Tablet and nails dont go together. NeithI r does lack of sleep and 12 animals. Ima little on the loopy side atm.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Also, I'm at school atm, throw ideas for a fun sewer at me. I wanna know what yall want
As a lifetime supporter of claustrophobic maze like catacombs, I believe that is the best form for our sewers to take. They should be confusing, stressful, and time consuming to navigate. But I mean, that's just my personal, ideal situation.

Shao

Bring back angry react
As a lifetime supporter of claustrophobic maze like catacombs, I believe that is the best form for our sewers to take. They should be confusing, stressful, and time consuming to navigate. But I mean, that's just my personal, ideal situation.
Mmm yis

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
If you like catacombs visit Blackstone and check whats under the cathedral ;)

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Maybe allow wells to be "unofficial" entrances via cisterns. Jump in, land in a cistern after a drop, then swim to a connection to the sewer.
Let's add Pennywise' house for good measure.

In realism, I am in full agreement with Squid's above comment. I want something to get lost in.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I mean thave chnically thr is the smqller set of shrines se of the storms landing, but having one actuallu in SL may be nice also. Diffrent style. Perhaps more of a place to drop off giftsk or have a priest of that god have a collection plate or have souveniers or whatevr. They may mot have t b in the middle of town, and if yu want ic help in getting them bult, either by contest or via materials and such, eith or r ic building or planning.
Apoqlogies for rambling. Tablet and nails dont go together. NeithI r does lack of sleep and 12 animals. Ima little on the loopy side atm.
English?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Ahem.

While indeed there are a smaller set of divinely obsequiesceant domiciles near the posterior latitudes of Storm's Landing, having an internal pontificating reliquary, of a different architectural motif, could also be beneficent.

Perhaps a place to ensconce tribute, or obtain trinkets of favor. It need not be in a place of prominence - and if one wanted justified construction, a competition of effulgent sorts could be hosted, collecting supplies of various untouched resources or laborious construction templating.

My exuberant sympathies to those reading my discourse, my digits upon slate feel a lack of cogency, as does my insomniac mind beset by a dozen small creatures. I find myself a bit out of sorts.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Ahem.

While indeed there are a smaller set of divinely obsequiesceant domiciles near the posterior latitudes of Storm's Landing, having an internal pontificating reliquary, of a different architectural motif, could also be beneficent.

Perhaps a place to ensconce tribute, or obtain trinkets of favor. It need not be in a place of prominence - and if one wanted justified construction, a competition of effulgent sorts could be hosted, collecting supplies of various untouched resources or laborious construction templating.

My exuberant sympathies to those reading my discourse, my digits upon slate feel a lack of cogency, as does my insomniac mind beset by a dozen small creatures. I find myself a bit out of sorts.
This was still an easier read than what Legendary Fiction wrote

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant