Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The next expansion of Storm's Landing

What do you want us to build next for spawn?

• Total voters

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
We had one once but then someone bought it and turned it into a hooker place

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
No. It was Balatro's old Rogue's Hearth hostel that I bought.
yeah and Bal bought it in the first place when it still was a hospital

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Sankera stop slacking and give the noble area a hospital

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
A temple of Shalherana might help the poor bums, but an actual medieval hospital wouldnt

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Is it possible if I rent a building in spawn for my Einthe character and turn it into a clinic? Then she can decide costs for healthcare based on income :3 She'd definitely do something like that...and I miss playing doctor with her ;)

Any suggestions of suitable buildings she can rent out? I'm exploring a lot but if there is an already empty one that someone has in mind it would help a lot. Maybe in the mid area so its between the noble area and slums?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
But Tot, that shouldn't be new to you by this point. Just... just accept it.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Is it possible if I rent a building in spawn for my Einthe character and turn it into a clinic? Then she can decide costs for healthcare based on income :3 She'd definitely do something like that...and I miss playing doctor with her ;)

Any suggestions of suitable buildings she can rent out? I'm exploring a lot but if there is an already empty one that someone has in mind it would help a lot. Maybe in the mid area so its between the noble area and slums?
Of course, you can do what you like with the building once you rent it. Let me know which one you've got in mind and I'll let you know if it's available. If not, I'll happily help you find what you're looking for. :)