Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Novahawks | Mercenary Guild

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
oie_6175715jENBsp1i.png
Divider.png
"Evil be gone! We are the Novahawks!"
We, The Novahawks are a group of individuals who strive to assist their people in any we can. We take the jobs no other man or woman would dare take themselves! We accept any and all quests ranging from something as simple as Guard duty and anything as difficult as traversing the fiery plains of HELL!
For those who wish to join our ranks, we welcome you with open arms!
Our Guild Hall is located near the very heart of Mockingbay! Come find Novahawk Captain, Soul Allister Oakhold, for more information!

Divider.png
OOC: Hello all! This is a thread showcasing Soul's mercenary guild. If want to join (not like any of you will HAHA) Then just follow the form below. I'll try to update this thread a bit more but for now, all I can do is just show this and work on that junk later. I'm not gonna bother with thinks like RANKS because well, this is just a group Soul made for mercenaries who want to climb higher, who want to have a little family away from family.
(P.S. I was tired writing this...)

FORM BELOW:
Name:
Reason for Joining?:
IGN/FORUM:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
These words are our law, remember them, respect them, love them.
All members will live by this law as long as they remain a member of this family.

N o v a h a w k s C o d e
1) Any and all members who share our bands are to be respected no matter what, we are all siblings under this single roof.
2) Never abandon your brother or sister in combat, stay by their side even to the bitter end, only cowards flee from battle. No man left behind.
3) Sparring under our roof must be observed by a neutral party and must never result in death. Sparring is for learning and understanding, not pain and suffering.
4) After each job, every member must put in 25% of their gained profits into the Guild's bank. This is to be sure we have emergency funds when needed.
5) Senior members must respect our younger members, guide them and show them the way.
6) All members must respect the religious choices of their siblings, so long as they follow the Pantheon.
7) Severely Injuring or Executing your sibling in cold blood is an immediate banishment from the Novahawks. Murderers do not belong to us, nor will they remain with us. They are no longer our siblings if they feel they can harm us. We are One, remember that always.

A member who dares to ignore our law doesn't deserve to remain in our family. We are here to protect, serve, and respect.

Novahawk Skins
Headband
Novahawk Band.png
Hairband
Novahawk Band(2).png
Belt-band
Novahawk Band (3).png

Last edited:

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
If you do the jobs no one else will do, will you take jobs involving murdering a group of people?
(Honest question, I promise I'm sound of mind.)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
If you do the jobs no one else will do, will you take jobs involving murdering a group of people?
(Honest question, I promise I'm sound of mind.)
*Shrug* Depends on the pay and the circumstances surrounding them.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Name: Kaavel Dramaign
Skills?: undecided
Reason for Joining?: Left Home
IGN/FORUM:
Arch__Angel/Heie

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Name: Kaavel Dramaign
Skills?: undecided
Reason for Joining?: Left Home
IGN/FORUM:
Arch__Angel/Heie
Feel free to come by ICly for a full interview with Soul.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Name: Illya Athrendu-Lithdiir
Skills?: She's cute
Reason for Joining?: Gives her an excuse to stay around Soul
IGN/FORUM: Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Name: Tabakov Goraya
Skills: Adept at using the recurve bow, excellent at using the Dane axe and his spiked club.
Reason for Joining: Wants to spread fear amongst those who are evil. Also, he's on vacation from running his tribe.
IGN/Forum Blorbis83/Thomas Herena

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Name: Nymph
Skills?: Training with a shortswort, also being tiny
Reason for Joining?: Soul is her big brother! Pulse she to train more in battle
IGN/FORUM: Raykaystar or AgentDaisy5

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
"I'd like to put a bounty on myself, bring all of your men."

*A red cross and a black sword is drawn as sigil- arike now stays at the board.*

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
:confused: uh

How does that uh...wait what?
So we capture you and take the bounty that you give us?
*sweats because he's only one of two actual adults in the guild*