Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Novahawks | Mercenary Guild

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Name: Blackie
Skills?: Is a good runner, can't fight much though.
Reason for Joining?: I have things planned, and Blackie wants some friends.
IGN/FORUM:
Sir_Arc/Sir_Arc

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Name: Star
Age: Looks somewhere between 17-20, but doesn't know herself. She often acts younger than she looks.
Skills?: Very talented with a sword and shield. A fast, light combatant. There is a somewhat magical air about her when she is moving on the field of battle.
Reason for Joining?: A desire to use her abilities to help others, and also a desperate need for food and board.

IGN/FORUM: ToastySpam

*A note has been pinned to the board:

I would like to join, please! I'm blonde and I dress in white armour, sometimes with a blue cloak. You'll know me if you see me! Probably... Just ask around bars for a girl called Star, who is blonde and... you know the rest! (A smiley-face is drawn here) Thank you for consideration! I mean, if you do consider me, which you don't have to!

But I would really love it if you did!*

*The previous note has been torn down and replaced with a new one.

Star again. I guess you know who I am, now. We got off on the wrong foot during that incident with Nyari yesterday. But I need something like this. And I think you could use someone like me.
Contact me.*

The second note has been removed from the board also.

Last edited:

Ebbot

Villager
Name: Viriah Tyravayn
Skills?: Fairly adept with a bow and lots of loyalty.
Reason for Joining?: Wishes to experience everything and anything, mercenary work, being a abundance of tasks, would help. A little side money isn't too bad either.
IGN/FORUM: Ebbot
(Idk what this is exactly? I hope I got it right? Excuse my new-ness.)