Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Old Priest rambles on...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
The general plan will be the same for all three, but it is highly likely someone will do something in each to change the course of events at least slightly.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
("Oh gods it's another Lathan-"- Audric) ....Azur feels as though he wishes to partake in this...

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Judging from the fact it is publicly broadcasted in the form of posters everywhere; I would say it is "everyone can come" type event, yes?
Theres only a few posters (Posters are expensive!), but it should be available to anyone and everyone. That IS why I'm dedicating time across three timezones to this thing.

Just had an idea. :D
*Goes back to his plottings.*
Awww yiss~

DID SOME BODY SAY MAGIC?!?!?!?
Remember, its unlikely you solidly know that IC! Then again, a few people have seen him act a little suspicious on the streets...

would all the 3 events and times be the same?
Angryboy here seems to have the gist of it.
The general plan will be the same for all three, but it is highly likely someone will do something in each to change the course of events at least slightly.
The times will be different, the events will vary accordingly. [/quote]

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
Theres only a few posters (Posters are expensive!), but it should be available to anyone and everyone. That IS why I'm dedicating time across three timezones to this thing.

Awww yiss~

Remember, its unlikely you solidly know that IC! Then again, a few people have seen him act a little suspicious on the streets...

The times will be different, the events will vary accordingly.
[/quote]

what if some certain people sacreficed you and you are on the waiting list for revival would there be a a other chance if ya miss it?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

Awww yiss~

The times will be different, the events will vary accordingly.
[/quote]

Audric saw Legion vaporize Albiorix. Does that count as knowing?

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Gotta love how Marcus gave Jeroxia a full Brainflip, but he's experienced mind reading in past events before. .
Would this be enough to be suspicious?