Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Paladins of the Red shield

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Zanros Hawklight, leader of the Holy order ,watched as the battle raged about him, undead, of ever sort continued to pour from the portal, unstoppable in their masses, to his left the Knights Radiant fought like gods of old, their leader Axex Ironheart a shining figure amongst his brothers cut down undead with every magnificent stroke of his blade, they had almost reached the portal when they were assailed by the largest Giant seen in Altera to this day, Zanros turned to the right as the monster was set upon.
The Knights of the North Wind had just flown in, heeding the messanger sent by the Paladin adding their own glorious might to the endeavour and were soon embroiled in the thick of the fighting, flights of arrows killing undead by the dozen.
Zanros joined battle in the center and was soon face to face with Legion, Knight commander of the North Wind and Axex, High Radiant, together these three heroes quickly cut their way to the portal.
'Stand back' said Zanros 'I will try to close this with my magic'
But it was of no use, Queen Griefs magic was much too powerful, unfortunately the three of them knew what was required to contain this portal
'gentlemen, we all know what is required some of us must enter this portal and take the fight to hell, i will gladly enter this portal so that your orders may flourish'
' My men will hold the monsters at bay whilst you make your journey' Said Legion
Zanros stepped in front of the portal when a stinging blow sent him reeling to the floor
'I am sorry Zanros but a prophecy told me that i was to stop you from entering the portal'
With that the Knights Radiants ran headlong into the portal, leaving The Knights of the North Wind and Zanros amongst the bodies of the undead.
After the battle Legion and Zanros set up a sombre memorial in remembrance of the sacrifice of the Radiants and parted ways, swearing an oath of protectioon, to take up the roles of defenders of Altera, protecting its citizens from the dangers of the night...
...Zanros has never forgiven Axex for his actions that day but vowed to avenge his brother knight

Okay, first a big thank you to Axex for giving me the idea /highfive

On a seperate note i am looking for 11 recruits to become Brother Paladins, the Holy knights of altera, hopefully working closely with the brothers of the North Wind and also find some apprentice paladins to take up roles of fully fledged paladins should a brother fall in battle. please leave any (if any) applications here, in memory of the Knights Radiants i hope to have at least a few :)
Thanks
TheCastellan

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
haha castellan, 11?
because if you want one more you have to master an Archanghul?
if you get the ref then /highfive

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
+1 I like it, a lot!
Arggh, school is the worst, only two more months left though! Then I can return, albeit severely wounded by the fighting inside the portal and what not ;)

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Those who wish to fight on can, but some left, and some don't play any more, so essentially the core group of us is gone for now, however some still remain to continue the fight, albeit a reduced number.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
You could always become part of my order as we are the ground forces of altera according to fitz :) you can be a division of it

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Nah, I'm going to remain entirely unique, I like where I am, plus, it'll be good for rp if I just turn up at the new Ravens Nest one day and no one knows who I am because I hide my appearance.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Completely unsure yet, because I'm away for so long I think I'll just live in the new Ravens Nest for a while then see how things go :p

I would like to join the Paladins of the Red Shield so i can help to protect the hometown and all of Minecraftia.
I will happily guard anywhere, as well as take on umm Special jobs for anyone,

I would like to join the Paladins of the Red Shield so i can help to protect the hometown and all of Minecraftia.
I will happily guard anywhere, as well as take on umm Special jobs for anyone.
I was before this a assassin of the dark brotherhood, I was one of the best assassins. I did many duties without backtalk. I felt a little bad and i would like a place to do my job as a assassin but also guard to protect a great place.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
you can be an apprentice for now and learn our ways, you may become a full battle brother when i think you have proven yourself in korigons eyes