Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Olive Khovr

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
"Not like the tree. Or the fruit."

Olive has a new red hat thanks to Athryl and James.

Doing some relations cleanup. I think they'll be in little quotes from her odd perspective of things. Poke me if you want a relation but I can't promise Olive will have much of a lasting impression from your character. C:

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Olive got a staff from Vorar:

"The staff is made of oak, and precisely six feet long, with a diameter of 1.25 inches. It is of solid construction. At intervals of 3 inches, a winding deep carving in the staff’s length expands to small circles. From the deep carving into the staff, glowstone has been expertly applied to make it shine in the darkness. The overall effect is of a staff with fairy lights wound around it."

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Olive has new.. Injuries and scars!:

+Scars: 6 deep gauge marks from a Makani running parallel on either side of her pre-existing scar. Healed (tender), but scarred.

+Injuries: BADLY concussed from her fall. Many scrapes and bruises. A punctured lung. A broken cheekbone from baseball bat wings.

Apparently Olive has a knack for falling/being pushed from things and she is really DAMN HARD TO KILL.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

New art added to her art thread which is linked in the OP. I did this a few weeks ago and didn't like it but I found it and decided to throw it up anyways b/c i'm getting a new tablet soon and am gonna be doing a lot of digital art. :)

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

MMMM STAFF ART BY ELZ LUV HER ; )

also all around updated. added stuff to art thread n shit.