Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Canceled] The Pit Fights

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Word begins to spread from the seedy taverns and underbellies of the cities. A short woman often seen in bars and back allies whispering to the brawlers and the thugs. Rolled parchments exchange hands and couriers sent along their way to find people of interest.

It's time for The Pits.

"If you've been given this, it means there could be some coin in your future. Meet at Storm's Landing and look for the Sea Witch in the harbor, if you've the stones to get aboard, or meet at the docks of Astakos. The Pits are opening and you're invited to see how close you can get to earning the radiant prize. Thousand radiant entry fee. Anything goes in the pit. -- Selene"

What: A Pit Fighting Competition
Public/Private: Private, by invite or word of mouth.
When: February 27th, 2018 @ 6:00pm EST
Where: Astakos
(There is a ship that takes you there from Sanardu. ICly, Selene would offer her own transport from Storm's Landing for those who did not know the way)

Rules:
1.) A pot of 1,000r per entrant plus Selene's 5,000r addition
2.) Combatants will be paired at random, per Selene's drawings.
3.) The fight continues until one combatant is left standing, or until the hourglass runs out. (30 minutes tops per fight). If both are standing, a winner will be chosen by Selene based on performance.
4.) Winner of the fight faces off against the winner of the other fight until we have a clear victor.

Slots:
1. Tirius Tohm
2. Kam Kamaoe
3. Available
4. Available

Notes: Astakos is a violent region and the event itself is violent.

Tagging people that would receive an invitation, but poke me via convo or here if you'd like to claim a slot and I'll see if I can work something out. Slots are basically first come first serve of whoever pays me their entry money IC and OOC first.

King Cymic Seymour Cymic_
Tirius Westergard Tohm
Kieran Fuvur Mitch
Evelyn Veileth Lannis
Maxine Elz
Blarg's Astakos Guy blargtheawesome
Andrej Lannis
Kam Kamaoe
Korchek Squidziod

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Cymic_ LeftwardElk Kamaoe
Would you guys be available if this event were moved to Thursday, March 1st at 6pm EST instead?

I meant February 27th on Tuesday haha...

Last edited: