Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
*heavy breathing* can i ask for wip pictures because i have markers but am bad and want to be like you...................

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
what kind of paper do you use? I have some copics I've been meaning to use but I can't seem to find good paper for then qq

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
what kind of paper do you use? I have some copics I've been meaning to use but I can't seem to find good paper for then qq
There's special paper made for marker use which is a sort of thin almost waxy type of paper that I have used back in the day. Canson is a good brand for that, if a bit expensive. Bristol takes markers really well as well, 80lb type of bristol.

But the sketches I've been uploading with marker coloring? It's a small Cachet sketchbook. Catchet has been a brand of sketchbooks I have used for years, and it works well with markers, at least for me. I always put a scrap behind them, so then it doesn't bleed into the next paper.

For reference for how big of a sketch book I work in. Even the other sketches I did are on this size of a paper. I draw rather small.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Hey, I remember these! I loved the art you put with your development and encounters. I hope this doesn't offend you at all or give off the wrong impression, but I can certainly notice a personal, artistic advancement! Very good work.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

What Kopii and Nylas are pretty much doing on the new land. Traveling, mapping out the place, hanging out in the weeb tree lands. Boy this one got cut up hard trying to take a picture of it properly on my phone. And weird coloring.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
For a change of pace, since I've been drawing a bunch, have some random my own stuff that doesn't have a thing to do with HW. This time with no context. Just assume all nerds.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
For a change of pace, since I've been drawing a bunch, have some random my own stuff that doesn't have a thing to do with HW. This time with no context. Just assume all nerds.

Not gonna lie, that middle picture looks to me like something that would happen if you mixed Ron Weasely with Gandalf

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

For more no context.

EVERYONE IS A FLUFFY DRAGON. HE COULD BE ANYWHERE AHHGHH!