Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Potato Quality Adventures of Kopii

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Did you ever draw koppi and the wisp?
I sort of did!

The wisp got devoured by the white of the paper. Totally up there in the corner. Totally.

Omi, if you ever open up requests, I gotta say I'd love to see Azure as a woman. xD
He already runs around in a dress, probably wouldn't be that different ehehe

Would you draw Althalos
Sorry I don't do requests, I draw whatevers I feel like drawing. If I ever open up commissions I'd probably so that.

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Kopiis going on a three hour tour. AKA how I figure Kopii gets off of the Arget camps island.

Kealin has reached his 4th week of existence, gettin all growns up.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
RoderickThing.png

Trying to figure out coloring/shading since I don't actually remember how to do it being away from computer art for so long. Also oh hey an updated picture of Roodles.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
AzureThing.png KaelinThing.png
AshtumFightTest.png
LokThing.png
Kaelin and Azure thingys, as well two of my own OCs. Still trying to figure out what type of shading I enjoy doing or visually the most.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

When you're working on things that are taking forever and you're missing out on interesting things because of it. Also busy with so many things.

SetupofMany1.png

Also another random set of characters for another thing I'm working on. One day tho.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Some new arty butts, these are for Kopiis profile updates which include his supplies and a fresh full body.

Paints character Brendt for donating a burb to the compendium.

Lava slime thingy for a thing.