Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Privateer's Guild.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
hell, if we're helping deal with some typos (Everyone has em)
*Innocents, otherwise you're talking about killing the trait of innocence, and that's a bit hard to do
as most of the time, when involved with the Guild you will begin to see Astilo's traits, one being a heavy amount of honor, I do not state that in here as it is too ic for ooc topic

in other words astilo can and will pick and choose his own contracts for the Guild.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
as most of the time, when involved with the Guild you will begin to see Astilo's traits, one being a heavy amount of honor, I do not state that in here as it is too ic for ooc topic

in other words astilo can and will pick and choose his own contracts for the Guild.
He's trying to tell you that you have spelled "innocents" wrong.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
This is great! We've seen many pirates, mercenaries and bandits, but no actual privateers I think.
Who gave you your letter of marque? Who's at war and needs privateers?

(Don't answer that if it's supposed to be IC knowledge. ;))

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
This is great! We've seen many pirates, mercenaries and bandits, but no actual privateers I think.

Currently- You can only get that kind of information from Drake Hawklight. (the prince)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

I don't think anyone did, and he just wanted to RP a 'Privateer'.. But by definition, i don't believe he is a proper one. I could be wrong.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I apologize if this seems hostile or rude but could you update it when something's changed? I keep clicking to see if there's anything new going on, but I just see small things like that and I get a bit angry... again, not trying to be hostile or anything
Check OP.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I frequently do status updates
ok, but when you do, it would be nice to say what actually got changed, since I am incapable of memorizing everything that was previously on a thread and staring at it for thirty minutes to an hour would be about my best way of seeing what changed.