Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Reclamation of The Duchy of Amalfia [16/05/18] {3p.m. EST}

Ethan Elliott

Lord of Altera
Date:16th May 2018
Time: 3p.m. EST

The Reclamation of The Duchy of Amalfia

Amalfia Logo.png
The people of Altera,
Through great time and effort we have prepared our people, those who value our traditions and sacrifices to once again raise the flags of the land with pride.

The House of Kincaid and those loyal to it’s nobles hereby declare that the former People's Republic of Amalfia is to rise again and take its rightful place among the kingdoms of altera. We declare the people of Amalfia rightful ownership of its sovereign territories, a right that has not been and shall never be upheaved by an opposing kingdom. The Duchy of Amalfia, should opposition it ever come to face willingly and unyieldingly lay down it’s life in protection of this freedom.

The Duchy of Amalfia is entitled to and hereby claim the former towns of Amalfia and Postfield and their hinterlands, The allegiance and support of its citizens and the former defensive territories it possessed. The Duchy of Amalfia guarantees equal rights, equal liberties and civil liberty to all its citizens and declares its resolve to the prosperity of the kingdom and of all its parts.

Signed on behalf of the Duchy of Amalfia:
Charles Kincaid

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Yeet, sounds badass, but where were all the Amalfians living? Are there any native Amalfians left ICly? I would assume Amalfia/Lyon/Whatever is unlivable considering it’s literally ruins, no? I’ll temp as a Amalfian. Are we allowed to have armor or is this a straight up peasant revolt- that’s more geared towards whoever is DMing the event.

Also also, how do we get to Potsfield again?

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
here any native Amalfians l
Well knowing it been such a long time most would have forgotten about it living in large cities all through out Altera, majority died from the sickness before Ddaug bought it over. There would of course be some still native ones that were trading or travelling. But a few This isint hundreds of people coming its just a few dozen at most.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
yes of course!! May be a bit delayed by 10-15min duh to some key members running late getting home but It's still going on!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
While I'd like to partake, I'm stuck tutoring and then working a varsity softball game (apparently I'm a Normie).
Regardless, I'm interested in seeing a resurgent Amalfia. May end up investing in this is there's interest.