Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Rogues Hearth Pit Fights - April 29th 2:00 -5:00pst (Public)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Kings and Cut thoughts. Sell swords and Sages. Sharks and Sinners. All are called upon to the Pits of the Southern Hearth. Bet your coin on the winners or Come stain some sand for a chance at glory!

(This is a PvE Event)

Two rounds will precede the champion's Bout.
First- Two team elimination. Last man standing takes the crown for his team.
Second- King of the ring- Using weapons provided all combatants will fight for a crown set in the center of the ring. Medics will be standing by to dress you and get you back fighting as fast as possible. He wearing the crown when time runs out wins and becomes the Champion.

the Third and last match - The Ring champion will be allowed any and all armor and weapons they can provide. They must than try and outlast all those they spurned. Luckily the losers only wield the provided weapons. If the champ lasts tell time out he wins. if the losers take him down he who lands the blow is the new champion.

Entrance fee is 1000 radiants. The pot goes to the Champion!

OOC:
April 22nd 2:00-5:00pst

This event is Pvp AND rp. Death in pvp results in injury. Temps will be welcome for players who wish to join in but not play there chars. These temps should be shady, Desperate, beggar sorts from rogues hearth.

RP in the ring is Minecraft Combat. But EVERYTHING BEYOND THE RING IS NORMAL RP. Meaning people who wish to come watch the 3 matches IC may do so without needing to partake in MC-pvp even if attacked IC.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

This event takes place at the Rogues Hearth Gambling Hall.

The pit fights are Located HERE

You can reach us through carts
Almere>Rogues hearth (200)
Almere>Aurum>Rogues hearth (100)
Mockingbay>Rogues hearth (100)
Thorne>Rogues hearth (100)

If you enjoy these shady, criminaly, underworldy sort of events be sure to come back, My intent is to hold 1 event a month in RH. You can also claim one of the houses in the hearth In the towns thread. There free and I dont even ask that you only live here to RP.

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Luam is in, will send you the 1k next time I'm on.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Tmw you wanna join but you only have a trackpad and no mouse ;-;

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
This event is still active. No need to sign up. Just show up and bring you ass kicking boots.
(soft bump)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Got a spot in a show I can't pass up, working adult life has to come first so gotta postpone.

Tenitive new date is the following Saturday same time

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Darn it, i was looking forward to this! Ah, i can still probably make it anyhow.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
SIR POD OF THE FAMILY FLANDERS CLAIMS THE CROWN OF THE ROGUES HEARTH PITS!

The Crown is simple if not comically so. Poured from a cast and easily remade. Bits of other metals flek within make you think it was cast from melted coins.

AND THE NEW WEILDER OF THE CLEAVER OF ROGUE'S HEARTH! THE ENCHANTED BLADE WAS SAID TO BE WEILDED BY THE GREAT THIEF DUST KENCADE SOME 200 YEARS AGO!

The Blade is an overlong machete, Heavy and flat. Not particularity attractive but enchanted nontheless. Its Age shows n the worn outhandel and newly replaced Feathered tassel.​