Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rose Thorns.

JungleTheSinOfSloth

Lord of Altera
The Rose Thorns
The Rose Thorns are a group of Caparii, being the ‘Caparii Mafia’. Lead by a Man known only known to it’s current members. The Rose Thorns stick together, being in groups of 2 or 4. The Rose Thorns offer many things, such as loans which are to be paid back soon. As well as Mercenary work towards others. If one member is hurt, the whole group is after those that hurt them. They may torture them until they very well die of pain or shock, as well as bleeding out. Those in the Rose Thorns are hard to identify, not because they wear masks or anything to hide their faces. But because they do not have uniforms. The Rose Thorns could be any Caparii at all. A sort of, vigilante group to their own people. Caparii all around are to be protected by the Rose Thorns, if attacked that is. They are like a big family, supporting each other and helping one another.

Identification Marks:
The Rose Thorns have one identification mark, a tribal tattoo going around their arm, in a rose formation with thorns on the outside. There is also something else, a head of an animal. This is believed to be their companion animal, this being the only way to recognize one. They believe it to be their guardian, and respect it. They only hunt it when in need of food, or it attacks them first.

OOC:
Wish to join? Fill out this application!

RP Name:
Username:
Skype (PM if needed. Is recommended.):
Are you Caparii?:
What is your Companion Animal?:

More will be added in due time!​

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
All manor of crime groups will find a free hideout or holdout space in Rogues' Hearth should you like one.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
And now we have GOAT Orphan Assassins...off of technicalities, this is perfectly legal.

this is a joke btw, sad that we have to say it.

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Hooray

RP Name: Boetius Forehorn
Username: TheDuples
Skype (PM if needed. Is recommended.): theduples1
Are you Caparii?: Yes
What is your Companion Animal?: Black Ram

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I think it's time I make my awaited Caparii... This looks splendid!

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, I may have to cancel my application. I've made my character too nice for him to believably join an illegal organization. Good luck with it though!

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
If Ollie tells Willow about this, Aeternum will always be open to the rose thorns