Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Royal Coronation

Menel

Carpet Monkey
well when it is so late most people from europe will arrive...and then need to go to bed

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Stop yer whining. It's scheduled at the usual time of peak activity.

North America is where the majority of activity seems to come from. It's why the server is in Florida. 12 and 2 PM are prime time, and it's a good time GMT as well.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
A typical Council of Lords meeting lasts no less than one hour.

If the audience for Lords and Ladies part of this event is anything like that, then this entire event could last 4+ hours, easily.

Better bring a lot of cake! :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A typical Council of Lords meeting lasts no less than one hour.

If the audience for Lords and Ladies part of this event is anything like that, then this entire event could last 4+ hours, easily.

Better bring a lot of cake! :D
Hahaha- While I wish for that much cake and wenches - No. Just customary greetings. There shall be time for Council of Lords and they shall get plenty of chances to spin events 4+ hours long.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Michcat I'm not able to make it. I'm a royal gaurd and its not that I absolutely need to be there, but if you could please move it by 3 or 4 hours later that would be nice. I dont know exactly when I'm gonna be home