Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Royal Coronation

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Good catch, Seth; you're right!

It seems that the EST time listed on the first post is one hour off; it should be 3 pm, not 2 pm.

All the rest of the times appear to be correct, though.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
- Thread says the event is 7 GMT.
- Im in GMT + 1.
- The clock here right now is 6:24
- 7+1 means the event is at 8 in my time zone.
- 8 - 6:24 = 1 hour and 36 minutes?
As far as I understand, through shifting to the Summer Time, GMT became GMT +1, thus GMT+1 became GMT+2. Resulting from this, you are in GMT +2 now.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
The date is set for Sunday (This Sunday!), May 5th, 7PM GMT
Check your timezone- If you can't make it and you're an integral part, let me know right away!
7 pm GMT
8 pm BST (Britain)
9 pm CEST (Europe)
5 am AEST (Australia)
2 pm EST (East USA)
12 pm PST (West USA)
Er... There are four timezones in america, the way it says it here, there are only 3. I cant figure out if its 1:00 mountain timezone, or 12:00 mountain timezone. So confusing! And then after I looked it up, it said it would be 4 pm in my timezone if its 8 pm in BST Waah?

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Corrected times:

The date is set for Sunday (This Sunday!), May 5th, 7PM GMT
Check your timezone- If you can't make it and you're an integral part, let me know right away!
7 pm GMT
8 pm BST (Britain)
9 pm CEST (Europe)
5 am AEST (Australia)
3 pm EST (East USA)
2 pm CST (Central USA)
1 pm MST (Rockies USA)
12 pm PST (West USA)

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
So, if its at 1:00 MST (My timezone) I check on a globe through the timezones, and it ended up with 4 pm. (In several hours)