Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The "School" of Brewing

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

To those seeking the knowledge of brewing and distilling:
Seek Aspen Telfarn. Frequently travels with others, often found in Storm's Landing, and willing to pass on his knowledge to those respectful of the craft. No charge.

-A. T.

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
>_>
<_<
do you guys need a place to station yourselves? Cause I got a great place.~

The Guild will probably end up being stationed in Wayfarers' Rest but if you want a big 'ol Guild sponsored brewery in said place, hmu ;)

(and by Guild sponsored, I mostly mean Aspen sponsored...)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The Guild will probably end up being stationed in Wayfarers' Rest but if you want a big 'ol Guild sponsored brewery in said place, hmu ;)

(and by Guild sponsored, I mostly mean Aspen sponsored...)
I'd have no problem with that ._. would be a very good place for a brewery, considering you've got a bunch of hardworking dwarves and humans

this is the sort of group that we are hoping will be open to utilizing the organization system. Staff is also interested in working with brewers to make exclusive and location based brews. More info will be coming after the craziness of the new map has died down a bit.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
this is the sort of group that we are hoping will be open to utilizing the organization system. Staff is also interested in working with brewers to make exclusive and location based brews. More info will be coming after the craziness of the new map has died down a bit.
WHA
STAFF ARE WHAT

ANTILOGY I'M CRYING

I LOVE YOU

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
heyyyy, once Ironwall's a thing, I'd be happy to work on building a temp brewery there for someone to work at till we can get a more permanent location!~
EDIT: I only just realized already volunteered on this thread.... welp, time to go dunk my head in freezing water!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Valerius could have a nice brewery for the Guild! Let me know if interested :D

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
In-Game Name: Squidziod
Character Name: Dr. Josef Mandovi
Reason for wanting to join: Loves alcohol and brewing. Has an acute interest in the pursuit of finer knowledge.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Sure do.
Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
Anything extra you want to say: I (meaning my character) have some experience with brewing already, having perfected some of the easier recipes like rum already. He's also experimented with wine, and both the dark and regular beers. This would be a great opportunity for him to contribute to something that will also teach him new things in the process.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
In-Game Name: Squidziod
Character Name: Dr. Josef Mandovi
Reason for wanting to join: Loves alcohol and brewing. Has an acute interest in the pursuit of finer knowledge.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Sure do.
Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
Anything extra you want to say: I (meaning my character) have some experience with brewing already, having perfected some of the easier recipes like rum already. He's also experimented with wine, and both the dark and regular beers. This would be a great opportunity for him to contribute to something that will also teach him new things in the process.

Will have to arrange some of that sweet rp awwyeah

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
OOC Form:
------------------------------------------
In-Game Name: Colonelgames
Character Name: Creak Walsh
Reason for wanting to join : Cause he is a borderline alcoholic and would love to learn to brew it himself. (previously cause brewing is dope yo)
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Of course
Timezone: PST
Anything extra you want to say: You remember Fenric? awwhh yea we were in Sangria together boyo

Last edited:

BPMbj

Loyal Servant of Altera
OOC Form:
In-Game Name: ShaductorMPX
Character Name: Haytham Tiah
Reason for wanting to join : Haytham has recently acquired an interest in brewing, he has found few of the basic recipes and has started a store in which sells alcohol. Though Haytham would like to expand his knowledge of brewing and apply it to his tavern so that he may satisfy customers to a much higher standard.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Yes
Timezone: AEST +10
Anything extra you want to say: N/A