Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Second Summoning of Skraag

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Dummyplug

-Public or Private:
Public, this event would have signs posted for it on the Naught and about Port Silver. So as many people as possible may observe this event.

-Temples or Shrines Involved: The Oratory of Skraag in the Sorrows

-Have you spoken with the town/region owners?:
Owned by Dummyplug

-TIME:
My hoped for time would be 7pm EST on Friday the 9th of May

The location is in the Sorrows, on my chunk, a short jog directly north from Sorrows spawn.

NOTE: Though I do intent to keep this as peaceful as possible, I will keep PvP on in the Oratory(The event location). This is to remove any nuisances that may appear(remove means kill). Any corrupt persons are barred from access to the event and will be removed by force if necessary(force means kill).

Happy Summoning!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tybalt is alive for this one!!!!! Altho... If you need a sacrifice I can make Alassea pop back up around Port Silver ;)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Tybalt is alive for this one!!!!! Altho... If you need a sacrifice I can make Alassea pop back up around Port Silver ;)
I don't think we'll need any sacrifices for this one :p. Though . . if some corrupt show up, I don't think Dummy would be against a sacrifice or two.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I don't think we'll need any sacrifices for this one :p. Though . . if some corrupt show up, I don't think Dummy would be against a sacrifice or two.
Time to repair my diamond armor.....Altho to prevent this from turning into a disasterous killfest..... Currupted cant attack us can they?

I mean... If all of us die from PVP wouldn't be much of an event.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Time to repair my diamond armor.....Altho to prevent this from turning into a disasterous killfest..... Currupted cant attack us can they?

I mean... If all of us die from PVP wouldn't be much of an event.
I'll only let non-corrupt into the castle. People will have to wait by the front gate to be let in, there is a no PvP plot in front of the gate for people to wait safely. If any corrupt do still try to attend, it would take a lot of effort for little pay off. I have the plots all around the castle claimed, so if they make a one block tower to jump in . . . they would be so far away that they would have to make the tower so high that they would die from fall damage before they managed to close the gap.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Oi, Blunt was trying to get along with a kid XD. A proposition of "tag" was my death sentence
Why does people let there characters get killed by 6 year olds?

All you have to do is pull your own dagger out and say "fine, let's play tag then" and they'll cower down.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I am totally going to this
he knows nothing of skragg and this makes Fronslin very curious

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Why does people let there characters get killed by 6 year olds?

All you have to do is pull your own dagger out and say "fine, let's play tag then" and they'll cower down.
Why is everyone so violent and trigger-happy... :( and apparently everyone carries weapons.....

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Why is everyone so violent and trigger-happy... :( and apparently everyone carries weapons.....
Well, he isn't trigger happy, he was just scatting her so the 6 year old doesn't gut him. I'm pretty sure everyone carried a weapon of sort in this kinda time period. *
She was the one who proposed tag, and blunt's a pacifist :p. I can explain it all with screenshots: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/how-blunt-got-killed-for-his-first-time.28597/

Edit: Oh yeah, blunt don't have a dagger XD
he can still run away, or subdue her, my character would never kill a child so subdue ing is okay.

*marks the end of my off topic ness of this thread*

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'll only let non-corrupt into the castle. People will have to wait by the front gate to be let in, there is a no PvP plot in front of the gate for people to wait safely. If any corrupt do still try to attend, it would take a lot of effort for little pay off. I have the plots all around the castle claimed, so if they make a one block tower to jump in . . . they would be so far away that they would have to make the tower so high that they would die from fall damage before they managed to close the gap.
Should we come in armor just in case?
How do we ensure that this does not turn into a giant mosh pit of pvp?
Please tell me...

Will you ask for their weapons?

I just dont want to die yet I have plans.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
.. So what would happen if Corrupt try to enter and overpower you in PVP? What would happen IC-wise? :confused:
They would have to get over the wall with an enderpearl. Then they would have to get through airlock style doors that can only be opened by me in order to get into the oratory. It pretty much can't happen.

Also, as far as I can tell, you can be IC and suffer a PvP death and still have it be an OOC death.