Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Second Summoning of Skraag

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Should we come in armor just in case?
How do we ensure that this does not turn into a giant mosh pit of pvp?
Please tell me...

Will you ask for their weapons?

I just dont want to die yet I have plans.
The PvP deaths that you have a very slim chance of suffering from do not count as IC unless you want them to, even if you are walking around IC when it happens.

There is also no legit IC way for the corruption to enter the castle except by sneaking in the front gate with the guests.

You should have Fronslin attend this event:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-extolment-of-skraag.28589/#post-439938

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
They would have to get over the wall with an enderpearl. Then they would have to get through airlock style doors that can only be opened by me in order to get into the oratory. It pretty much can't happen.

Also, as far as I can tell, you can be IC and suffer a PvP death and still have it be an OOC death.
Indeed, but what if you got overpowered OOC while the corrupt just stayed within the courtyard?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I am unsure an army would be necessary. I was just curious on what you were expecting and planned for.
An army really wouldn't seem to be necessary, especially if the plan is to kill unarmored guests. But I have a contingency plan for the arrival of an army anyway.

Everything is under control.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
This! I mean, it probably makes sense for adults because of the corruption and stuff. But children and teens really shouldn't be.
Yeah.. it really bugs me, for some odd reason :I
In my mind, doesn't even make sense for a healthy adult. People are more apt to curl up in a little ball and cry then go hurting things.