Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster The Sentinel's Reply

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

It greatly disappoints me that this needed to be penned at all, but even more so that it had to be delivered in a public manner. However, in that case, my hands have been tied by your own loud declaration of slander. To having witness your idiocy is by far embarrassing on my part to simply view it, yet for you to make it apparent to all nationally is pathetic and only demonstrates how inept your judgement is. First, your inability to keep patience nearly killed myself, my apprentice, and a company of other adventurers. Second, your compassionless exclamation to simply slay a gathering of downtrodden addicts suffering through withdrawal. And third, your apparent dismissal of your men carrying weapons of siege so calmly into Storm’s Landing to seemingly disrupt a sermon to Ignis. To that point, are you aware your men attacked not one, but two Blessed of Ignis? You claim harm to armor and an injury, yet should you believe so freely that you are entitled to this, knowing your men played a part in his death.

Now, as you so claim, standing against your wrongdoings is in some inane way aligning ourselves. To what faction alludes me, but if you are trying to claim that I stand against vile, hateful actions that is seemingly in your nature, then I whole-heartedly align myself against them. My Guild was founded as a way to protect the races of Altera from both threats within and outside, and I am sworn to continue that ideal.

Either retract that demand, or understand your people will be considered both Heretics, and threats to the Realm in my Guild's eyes.

((OOC: I did the RP posting for this yesterday, but fell asleep before I could finish doing the formatting for the actual post.))