Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Service of a Beacon of 'Luck'

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
1550460299465.png
1550459200262.png
To every man, woman, or kin of another kind. To the unfaithful, the uncaring, and the ignoble. I, Ajax, Faithful to Jax, pledge myself to the people of the realm and all of their endeavors so as they do not run into the realms of darkness and dismay. Invite me, a druid of Jax, to any event that you wish to brush over smoothly and i will offer results. Adventurers, Slayers of demonkind, from Ignites to idiots, allow me to be your beacon of Luck. Any who wish this beacon to stand in for your adventure will find a better outcome with the presence of yours truly. If you wish for your word to find me, send raven to Storm's Landing and i am in your service free of charge, so long as you do not infringe on the terms provided.
Signed,
Ajax.
[OOC]
Character name:
Event:
PM me a letter [circle one]: (Okay/Okay)​

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Use me as your "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

I know these sort of things don't get much attention, but i want to find role play outside of my usual group of folk by posting this, while also looking for RP myself. Ajax has put himself "For Hire" for any events or otherwise anything else. Hunting for loot? Looking for love? Fighting the undead? Let Ajax aid you. It could be anything as casual as looking for a meteor, as casual as that is nowadays, to watering your plants. He will bless you with good fortune.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Use me as your "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

I want to find role play outside of my usual group of folk. Cymic has put himself "For Hire" for any events or otherwise anything else. Hunting for loot? Looking for love? Fighting the undead? Let Cymic aid you. It could be anything as casual as looking for a meteor, as casual as that is nowadays, to watering your plants. He will bless you with good fortune.
I admit, that made me chuckle.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I have made a few edits to make this even more available to folk. Jester for hire.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Which part of "I, Ajax, Faithful to Jax, pledge myself to the people of the realm and all of their endeavors so as they do not run into the realms of darkness and dismay." Don't you fiends understand.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
Which part of "I, Ajax, Faithful to Jax, pledge myself to the people of the realm and all of their endeavors so as they do not run into the realms of darkness and dismay." Don't you fiends understand.
we're known to follow the terms and conditions.