Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silvercloaks - Guardians of Port Silver

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I thought the silver cloaks wre shut downa nd stripped of all thier authority and had their unifomrs burnt and all material desotroyed in rp

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Correct - After Glynn left the Silvercloaks because he got sick and tired of all the crap he got, they were disbanded by the Queen. I also left the server for a while, but now I am back, and with the City Watch in place, I asked Michcat if I could reform the Silvercloaks, and I could.

Uniforms I assume are still in Silverpeak, as that hasn't had any use. I want to change the uniform around a little bit, so that will be happening.
However, currently it should be 'The Silvercloak'.
The Silvercloaks shall basically be an elite group of the City Watch, except they have more powers within Port Silver as they are a Crown Organisation.

I have my authority returned, however I'm not going to be doing much for a little while.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I would like to arrange a meeting between the Guardians and the Silvercloaks, just to discuss certain things..

You chose the place, and myself, or another guildmaster, will be there~

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I have a question I would like to ask; are the Silvercloaks/City Watch recruiting only guards and the like? Are there other positions existing?

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I have a question I would like to ask; are the Silvercloaks/City Watch recruiting only guards and the like? Are there other positions existing?
I believe the City Watch is recruiting... 'less-experienced' guards, but I will be recruiting the other positions. At the moment I'm waiting to see what happens with the death of the Queen, then I'll start doing most recruiting. I'm mainly looking for a physician who is also partly a person who sticks around in the jail and deals with that stuff, and also a blacksmith who can also do that job.
But, yes, I am recruiting the other positions, but they will not have much to do (neither will any Silvercloaks that join) for a little while, but it wont be more than a month.