Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Siren's Remedy

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
Located in Mockingbay, Halbed, Eldpoint and Astrum Island; 'The Siren's Remedy' offers an array of ointments, inhalants and teas, suited to soothe common ailments and fulfil everyday needs. Currently run by Roselia Bishop and Cassandra Glade, along with the appreciated aid of many others; our secret recipes are guaranteed to become a necessity in one's life. Come on in and tell us your symptoms, or perhaps a herbal tea would satisfy your taste buds.
Our current products (50 Rads each)

'A Gentle Kiss' - Cooling cream

Good for burns

'A Lady's Touch' - Numbing cream

Pain relief, good for before procedures

'Grasping Cream' - Hand cream
Good for calluses/blisters from holding heavy weaponry

'A New Perspective' - Eye Drops
Clearer vision, eye cleansing

'Sweet Relief' - Packing herbs
Disinfects opens wounds

'The Polished Lung' - Inhalant
Clears lungs and aids breathing

'Light Head' - Vapour rub
Eases headaches and migraines

Our 70R products:

'Comfort Zone' - Inhalant
Stress and anxiety relief

'Counting Sheep' - Inhalant
Sleeping aid, increases drowsiness and encourages peaceful dreams

'

Herbal Tea (Bindles, 20r): (Calming, boosts your immune system.. and tastes good!)

- Rose Water Tea

- Ginger Tea
- Lavender Tea
-Jasmine Green Tea
-Chamomile Tea

- Sage Tea
-Mint Tea
-Malted Drink Powder (Only sold in powder or can be served at a tea room)

Soaps & Perfumes

Soap bars - 20r
Perfume - 30r

Fragrances available as both soap and perfume:

• Lavender
  • Rose
  • Red berries
  • Jasmine

Sit back, relax and de-stress with one of our signature herbal teas in our new TSR Tea Rooms.

Visit one of our rooms for a light-hearted and sociable environment that compliments our array of aromatic teas, guaranteed to tickle your taste buds.

All teas are currently 15 radiants per pot.

Wish to hold a meeting or a private celebration? We offer rooms for private functions for only 80 radiants. Booking a private room also comes with two free pots of tea of your choice.

TSR Tea Room locations: Eldpoint and Astrum Island

9d1b34bfa2f36dc6583436c04624dbb5.png

Fancy a romantic evening for two? Or perhaps a small gathering of folk who enjoy an evening of delicious food and tea? Book a table at our Astrum Island branch!

Bishop Cranium Olligreen

Last edited:

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
We currently have four branches ~

download (6).pngdownload (7).pngdownload (99).png
Tea room

download (98).pngdownload (3).pngdownload (4).png
Tea room
download (5).png
Private booking area

Last edited:

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
Our current products are to be updated and hopefully we can do some more rp in the shops soon (if anyone would be interested in that)

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
TSR Tea room is now open in Eldpoint and open for use. For private functions, feel free to message me or ask IC in one of the stores.

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
New store open in Astrum Island - this includes a tea room upstairs and a private dinner area on the top floor. Private bookings can be made by visiting the store IC or contacting me privately~

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
A red-headed girl would walk into the Mockingbay location, interested in buying some Lavender tea and Rose perfume.

{OOC: I hope you don't mind me posting here, but just thought it would give the chance for interaction even if no one is online rn in the shop :heart: }

Kakers

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Kakers
Kakers
Mystic
A red-headed girl would walk into the Mockingbay location, interested in buying some Lavender tea and Rose perfume.

{OOC: I hope you don't mind me posting here, but just thought it would give the chance for interaction even if no one is online rn in the shop :heart: }
Someone will be there in a moment ~