Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Speech

kaza125

Lord of Altera
If I'm honest, I felt a little bit disappointed with the speech, I mean it's entirely subjective, but I was expecting more of an insight into the corruption, further than we had before. We were told we could join them and that they offered the end of starvation? (Think that is correct) But to me at least it didn't seem like we were given an opportunity to join, and we didn't get to learn more about the corruption, the Infinity and this 'Truth' that the event was about. :)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
If I'm honest, I felt a little bit disappointed with the speech, I mean it's entirely subjective, but I was expecting more of an insight into the corruption, further than we had before. We were told we could join them and that they offered the end of starvation? (Think that is correct) But to me at least it didn't seem like we were given an opportunity to join, and we didn't get to learn more about the corruption, the Infinity and this 'Truth' that the event was about. :)
The Speech (and I think the burning of the Silver Serpent) were just distractions. They wanted us occupied so that, by the time the corruption began to spread and Harateth began to mobilise, we were unprepared and scattered. That's just my theory, anyway.

All in all last night was awesome! First time in a while I've RPed for a solid six hours and not been bored or distracted :p
Lots of very epic moments that I want to write about, I may be putting what Legion/Syr/Ced went through into writing :D

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
*Cough* if people would stop commenting so much, maybe we would've..
Well-
Kinda unreasonable to expect people to not interact in an RP event. The corrupted're damn unpopular anyway, I'd hardly expect people to listen politely as they spout propaganda~

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm just going to move away now, some of you people are almost as bad as the corruption.. It pains me to do so but im going to hide away and just ice fish...

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Well. Get that through a serious talk with Scardrac. Without insulting and calling everything a lie, first?~
It's not like I haven't tried learn about it all, I asked Lohkan and he says it's he can't explain it. And how did I insult it and call it a lie?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
S' not what I meeent.. More or so, if people would stop shouting we're liars n' stuff.. xD
Well the hound with that lies with the other corrupted gods
The other corrupted god's values got reversed. One of Harateth's is truth, his current truth is thus a lie.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Sorry to interrupt this beautiful conversation-

But please don't forget to post a review of the Campaign in Player Reviews!!!