Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The (Stirling) Reserve

Hellian

Lord of Altera
so... is it an actual reserve of gold or silver or something, or just an estate?

Also, it looks great either way.

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
So this is my region the reserve, there is some info on my character bio of Wollston Cerendor for the reasons I am living here IC, but essentially I own all of this IC and am trying to gauge player interest in future RP in this area.

The estate itself needs servants and guards, plus I would not mind having some people willing to play farming characters or sailor characters, perhaps on a more temp basis.

Additionally there are additional lands if anyone wants a free area near here to begin their own personal farm.

Regards,

Paladin

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
so... is it an actual reserve of gold or silver or something, or just an estate?

Also, it looks great either way.
Well technically it is a reserve of nature.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_hunting

Back in medieval or even Roman times, land would be set aside for hunting, only for the nobility who lived on or by the reserve and the king or queen him or herself.

However, I do actually plan to have a giant stock pile of gold and silver and diamonds also. XD