Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Thieves Guild

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
-Out of character-
Username: Augraeth
Link to white list app/character profile: -
-In character-
Character name: Merek Isolde
House affiliation (if any): None
Non-Thief profession (if any): 'Merchant'
Residence: Tambry/None
Seen

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Can I just say I love the servers dedication to a Theives guild. Third Theives guild since I joined both previous ones more or less ending when everyone died. Yet the players don't get discouraged and keep playing. I just gotta say it impresses me keep thieving thieves guild ...but not in my cities :p

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Can I just say I love the servers dedication to a Theives guild. Third Theives guild since I joined both previous ones more or less ending when everyone died. Yet the players don't get discouraged and keep playing. I just gotta say it impresses me keep thieving thieves guild ...but not in my cities :p
To quote/paraphrase Balatro there has always been a thieves guild, there will always be a thieves guild. One guild, many names, different leaders.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
To quote/paraphrase Balatro there has always been a thieves guild, there will always be a thieves guild. One guild, many names, different leaders.
Also some of Andals last words, "We are the Thieves’ Guild. Our title may change, our leaders may die, but we will prevail. Change is natural, and with my death I expect plenty. Take arms and follow whoever you wish, but do not give up. The Thieves’ Guild is not dead, only I."

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
We've always had this weird sense of honor. Im always touched by the players who keep the RP alive. I will without a doubt be joining with one of my approite characters soon assuming you don't fuck up too fast and get iced out of the gate.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
We've always had this weird sense of honor. Im always touched by the players who keep the RP alive. I will without a doubt be joining with one of my approite characters soon assuming you don't fuck up too fast and get iced out of the gate.
Because, guys, Azerport is calling for round 2.

Naw I intend to start small and lead up to something bigger.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I am RIP in Pepperonais with Thieves' Guilds for now. But I'll be back. :D

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
I really do hope so. I've been working on some...surprises based on actual Alteran lore. I'm really excited but not going to kick the first big one off until we have a few more faces. Smaller things coming very soon.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Indeed, guys thank you for applying! I would like to take a moment to emphasize that The Watchers are very private people who thrive upon secrecy and subterfuge. It is for this reason that we prefer applications be sent privately if possible. In the long run it is my hopes that only the highest ranked members will ever know the identity of their fellow watchers. Thanks again and best of luck in your upcoming trials! :heart:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
-=-
Riight. For all of you who want to join the Watchers, openly or otherwise,
there is now a trail starting at the well known Dogs Location,
Pup's Pub in Cochran [Tambry] I recommend taking a crack at that.
It would allow for a more solid base for us to RPly look for you and possibly recruit.
-=-

The Dogs are dead.

<
( ) >

<
( ) > < ( ) >

Follow the Watcher's Eyes.
You will find what you are looking for.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
-Out of character-
Username: Charybdis/like_an_employee/sushiship
Link to white list app/character profile: here
-In character-
Character name: Shoshana Allyra
House affiliation (if any): -
Non-Thief profession (if any): -
Residence: Homeless, bumming it around the Crossroads

character still under development quite a bit personality/backstory wise

gags
Yer dumb. It says send in a PM, but still, I'll copy/paste this elsewhere, then you can delete that post xD

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
They are about. RP is kinda paused until next map, as we are trying to sort things out OOCly.