Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Third Reform

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And you realise that it's different, hence the name of the thread. It won't be working the same as it did... (we're also discussing a name change, but we're getting nowhere :I)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
The Engems still think it's all the same, as the inquisition still helped to murder one of their Warcheiftains. And now Elmond. Can anyone see the poking of the bear? :p

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The Engems still think it's all the same, as the inquisition still helped to murder one of their Warcheiftains. And now Elmond. Can anyone see the poking of the bear? :p
When was that? Because I can't remember it. Besides the fact that you attack us and complain when getting killed~ XD

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Reform != Better
It does with a bunch of psychopaths turning into some order? ^-^;

Elrohir got killed, but still, Elmond's been killed like, today :c
Elrohir was killed by Legion for being a Darkblood. Sure we would've killed him, but that's not the point xD
And as for Elmond, he should've realised the risks of attacking a well prepared town, as should have everyone else xD

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
dont worry pyro, i got all of the pigglets under my control. They /think/ they are safe....

heuhuehueuhuehuueuhe

joking right

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
This is the High Church. With the same name. Don't think that the high Church only has Inquisition, and besides, it'll be more like a church should be from now on.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
High Church, different sorta layout, fun things, chaos, anarchy- the last two will only come later~

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
And you realise that it's different, hence the name of the thread. It won't be working the same as it did... (we're also discussing a name change, but we're getting nowhere :I)

I BEG TO DIFFER.

-K9

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Hmm, It looks the same, smells the same, and i am willing to bet it tastes the same.. I guess I shall have to wait until I am able to take a taste before commenting my opinions