Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Trial of Alex Antonov

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
If you think that's how Jacob would do it, then you don't know Jacob.
Not only that, but my character doesn't even like people dying.

Last edited:

I have an alt in Tambry who is a lawyer. IRL I'm about to graduate (hopefully) from law school.

If needed, I can bring my alt along. Only problem is I'm really busy these days, so it would have to fit my very tight schedule.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I have an alt in Tambry who is a lawyer. IRL I'm about to graduate (hopefully) from law school.

If needed, I can bring my alt along. Only problem is I'm really busy these days, so it would have to fit my very tight schedule.
That is awesome, both the alt and graduating law school. I'll make sure to find a date that works with everyone's schedule.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
So Will has been released, and will be attending this.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Last Call for any other lawyers to join in the selection pool before I unveil the prosecution and defense for the trial.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Final call for any lawyer characters to join in the pool. Defense and prosecution will be announced tomorrow.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
And now...the moment of truth, drumroll please.....the lawyers of this trial are....

Prosecution: Aegis Anguta

Defense Counsel: Jacob Rekalak

Each lawyer has exactly 3 RL Weeks to prepare a case for their side. They are allowed to question any of the material witnesses listed above, though not all witnesses are required to testify at the trial, only the witnesses that are deemed highly pertinent to the trial or want to testify will testify.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Slight change of plans. Aegis Anguta has retired and therefore cannot be the prosecution of the trial. Attorney Miles Holdsworth will be the prosecution of this trial

With this change means that each lawyer can ask for an extension to the time allotted to prepare a case for the trial.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I just realized a marriage is scheduled an hour after the trial, stay tuned for an update.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Trial is this Sunday, if lawyers need an extension to prepare their case just let me know.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Updates: The Fuvur family has chosen to opt out of testifying at the trial, this leaves three witnesses left. The trial has also been pushed forward by two hours since it is on Easter Sunday. The trial has also been made public for those who want to watch.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
The trial has been postponed to next week since the defendant cannot make the trial and it is also Easter Sunday.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
To those who thought that the trial was actually today, April 2nd, I apologize. When I postponed it from last weekend I meant for it to be on the Sunday not the Saturday. The trial is actually supposed to be the same time, 2:00 PM EST on April 3rd. Again, I apologize for transcribing the wrong date and I apologize for any inconveniences this caused.