Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Triforce of Star Shows

What is your favorite in the Triforce?

• Total voters

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

This comic sums my nerdom up completely and then I find out something that half my friends have no idea what Stargate even is. It breaks my heart man. Basically I"m curious how this all ranks out in other folks on here as well.

Also this is my response to folks who respond to my things about Stargate with "Wut?"

And my heart still breaks that they cancelled this series. Especially the Atlantis movie.

Edit: This doubles a discuss anything about the three series, compare and contrast etc.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I've never really been into Star Trek, though I think it's cool.
I am and always have been hardcore into Star Wars.
Never seen an episode of Stargate, but I know vaguely what it is, and it seems pretty cool from what I've heard.

Tayo

Lord of Altera
I loved Stargate, by far one of my favourite shows of all time. I was so happy when it appeared on Netflix!
I had an SG1 and Atlantis marathon not to long ago. Though I never really enjoyed Universe to the same level. I prefered it not so serious but I understand some people are the opposite.

As for Star Wars and Star Treck, I never quite got in to them. I'd watch them if I was bored but I never went out of my way to.