Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fan-Fic The True Creators...

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
An old, grizzled man smiles at his son, as he places him on his knee. "Gregor...do you wish to hear a story...of the creators?"
The boy gives him an irritated look "Dad, I've heard lots of stories about the gods..."
The man laughs loudly, the boy giving him a confused look as he does so "Gregor, I speak not of the gods, I speak of the true creators, the ones that shaped this world, gave it life, and even made the gods."
The boy's eyes widen as he listens intently, to which the old man chuckles "I see I have your attention, very well. Listen close my boy, for I'll only tell this once, and make sure you tell only your own children of this..."

First, there was nothing, then, there was water, water filled with all of creation inside of it. In the water, a single egg came into being, as time went by, the egg grew. As the egg grew, it eventually hatched, bringing forth Mardeek, the creator. Mardeek saw the water of creation give him life, and he decided to replicate its wonder. Creating many brethren to converse with, Mardeek thought of nothing but being by their side, as they each hatched, he gave them their own names:
Fareel, the Lifebringer
Tardeen,the Architect
Horneem, the Enlightened
Borseet, the Caretaker
and Darfuul, the Executioner
As Mardeek tried to make more, Darfuul would swiftly end their lives before they'd even begun, stating that only he and the other five should control the waters. Angered by Darfuul's arrogance, Mardeek constructed a prison to seal Darfuul away. Horneem talked to Mardeek and explained that he thought it best to not make any more, less others turn out like Darfuul. Mardeek hesitantly accepted Horneem's reasoning and went forth to create a home for him and his brothers. Many years passed and Tardeen grew tired of creating simple buildings for his brethren over and over, eventually deciding to create a home for himself. Grabbing the water around him, he squeezed it until it made a ball, and then shaped it to have many indents, bulges, and other features. Tardeen then began to explore his new creation, making all sorts of features to dot this new home of his. He made trees to climb, produce sweet frut for himself to eat, and be used to make other creations. He made stones to throw, carve, shape, and hide crystals he could spend his time searching for. He filled the lakes with the waters of creation, his new home being out of the waters so that his brethren would not find it. As Tardeen explored his new hideaway, Fareel wandered through the waters, accidentally leaving them and stumbling onto Tardeen's creation. As he walked around this land Tardeen had shaped, Fareel grew sad, for it was a home with no habitants, and decided to make creations of his own, though his came to life and would shape the very land he walked upon. Fareel then decided to shape creatures modeled after him and his brethren, discarding the ability to manipulate the waters of creation, and placed them in the ponds, giving them all sorts of colors so as to distinguish themselves between one another. He then moved on to the trees, creating hairy creatures with tails that would swing around and eat the fruit that grew, he also made feathered creatures to decorate the skies and live on the branches of the different trees. To the deserts, he gave many scaled and skinned creatures, some with no limbs, and others that could regrow their tails. As Fareel looked on with joy at his creations, Tardeen was just exiting one of the many caves he had created to explore, only to find Fareel looking around. Tardeen grew worried that his brother would inform Mardeek as to what had happened, only to suddenly be embraced by Fardeel, thanking him for making a place where new life could be created. However, as Tardeen looked around, he saw many of Fareel's creations dying by trees falling, rocks overturning, and branches snapping. Deciding to discover the reason why, the two decided to speak to Horneem to find the reason for this strange occurrence. Horneem decided the events in question for himself, watching as creatures were crushed, fell, or smacked by many things seeming to go wrong, before finding an answer to his wonderings. As he returned, he told his brothers that Darfuul was working from his prison, destroying whatever he could with his power. Thinking quickly, Horneem called out to their brother, Borseet, to protect the life Fardeel had brought to the world Tardeen had created. Barseet recognized that, as powerful as he was, he could not fully combat Darfuul's destructive power, and told his siblings he could only save one of their creations completely, Tardeen's world, or Fardeel's life. The two argued, Fardeel that his creatures couldn't live without Tardeen's creation, and Tardeen that it was useless without the creatures to populate it.

Last edited: