Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The (Un)Official Makani Skin Thread

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Got a Makani skin you want to show off?

Found a good one online?

Need inspiration?

Then this is the thread for all you birb lovers out there.
Post your skins, make requests, eat bird seed.

If I find any, I will be posting.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
This is the skin I've made for Tevis.
Tev.png
Niah provided a base skin to which I tweaked colourings, added clothes and what not.
I would strongly suggest asking her for the same base if people like to make their own. :D

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Will wait on Niah's base before doing anything else super serious.

But found a few Eagle's online that might work:

1.) just replace the America gear with more lore-appropriate clothes and we'd be golden (eagle).

Here

2.) Greek eagle. Easier to edit, but looks pretty decent too.

Here

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Indeed. Both nakam and makani have a base skin, so that the physiology stays the sam skin to skin. I am going into work and won't be at my computer for 9 hours, but I can post the base later tonight if anyone wants to play with the colors.

Also, I can now say the point of my Beastiary skin contest thread was so I could find someone good at bird skins. But almost eeeeeeveryone jumped at the wendigo instead of the gryphon or emberlark. xD My plans for a skin team was thwarted.~

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Here are some bases that I use. :) This is Tei, Keema, and a version of Vamei from the introduction event.

Tei.png Vamei.png Makani Base.png

If anyone wants to edit and play with skins, feel free. :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Indeed. Both nakam and makani have a base skin, so that the physiology stays the sam skin to skin. I am going into work and won't be at my computer for 9 hours, but I can post the base later tonight if anyone wants to play with the colors.

Also, I can now say the point of my Beastiary skin contest thread was so I could find someone good at bird skins. But almost eeeeeeveryone jumped at the wendigo instead of the gryphon or emberlark. xD My plans for a skin team was thwarted.~
After conferring with Lore Team Folks, we decided that if folks want to make their own skins, that's totally fine. Only stipulation is needs to keep the beak format to give some form of consistency, and that I'd have to at least see before playing. :)