Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+The United Alteran Offensive+

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
~The United Alteran Offensive~

~UAO~

Lord Archaeus Fronte, of House Fronte, of New Stonefolk, has begun setting up the foundations for a united force which will spearhead the war on corruption. He is currently seeking out all faction leaders and noble Lords of cities and Houses, in order to bring them in to the union.

"I ask you not as Lord Fronte, not as one-eye, not as the Queen's fabled wench; I ask you as a man who wishes to save this world. Would you stand with the United Alteran Offensive?"

-Factions Within the UAO-

+House Fronte - Military Force+
+The Cutthroat Pirates - Navy+
+House Marr - Navy+

---------------------------------------------------

-UAO Leading Officers-

+General Archaeus Fronte, Military Engagement.+
+General Gelyk Varyn, Military Strategy.+
+General Sohal, Military Strategy.+
+Admiral Darko Tideborne, Naval Engagement and Strategy.+

United Alteran Offensive - Watchlist

-

Last edited:

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am willing to supply armour and weapons to this organisation for a reasonable price. Just send me a PM of what you need :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I just want to mention, from an OOC perspective - it wouldn't make much sense, or be fair, really, to allow one player a major role on both sides of the conflict unless they could demonstrably be proven to not have their characters interact in any way and kept them separate.

Please do take note of your existing roles.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I just want to mention, from an OOC perspective - it wouldn't make much sense, or be fair, really, to allow one player a major role on both sides of the conflict unless they could demonstrably be proven to not have their characters interact in any way and kept them separate.

Please do take note of your existing roles.
THat's quite a good point - THough Danni's god was Kilrox, and he was defeated, therefor I'm waiting on insturctions from Mich atm.

Edit: I don't really think Danni is a very -major- part of the corruption side, but that's from my POV. I'll sort this out absolutely~

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I am willing to supply armour and weapons to this organisation for a reasonable price. Just send me a PM of what you need :)
I've got quite a few plans for supplying and funding, but none have been set in motion just yet, and I myself am rather broke~

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Rauve tried rushing at an evil god of war and got uppercutted. In hindsight, it was a stupid idea and he's lucky to have gotten out of there alive...
Meanwhile, storm has a thermonuclear warhead awaiting deployment :p

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
"I feel a great disturbance in the Corruption, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terro, and were suddenly silenced by the UAO. I fear something great has happened"

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hey Fronte, Though I dont like you IC, I have an interesting plan that if you gave me a reason to I would gladly help out.