Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Unseen Alteran Stories

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
By MasterJ13 (aka Hoodedstranger) @Hoodedstranger
Most of us have probably wanted to take the role of a hero at least once. Sometimes we just want our characters to be coming from royalty or just a very sucessful person. But imagine an adventure where you could play the common lowlife peasant with no powers, has no reputation at all and might as well not exist if nobody even remembers your name. That probably doesn't sound very exciting at first. But think of all the things you have to worry about when you are in the role of someone homeless. Famine, bad weather, dangers on the road, disease, plague and opression from the corrupt. Including the need to keep personal secrets from even your loved ones, out of fear that the monarchy could execute you with a single hand gesture.
Being a noone can make the world a bigger and exciting place to explore. Where you can only aspire and strive to become like the hero, where you have to worry about the common dangers of nature or crime and a singular wrong move can shatter your whole life. All of it is an adventure to survive and see the light of tomorrow.
And I bet some people out there will feel the same.
Because even the lowliest peasant can do exciting things in life.
So basically, MasterJ13 has come up with an idea.

We will be running one-off events that will allow players to play temporarily as a preset character. These characters will have preset personalities and the players will be able to have fun trying to roleplay with that personality. While the setting and the characters will be given to you, how you play things out will be entirely up to you!

There are a few twists to this compared to normal roleplay:
- There will be secrets that can completely warp how the story runs. These secrets are either given to certain characters (via Forum PM) at the start, while others can be found by interaction either with the environment or with other characters who know said secrets.
- Some stories will have a "Good Ending". If the players can achieve that ending, then they will be rewarded at the end.
- Once the scenario has been completed, the character is no more. You don't have to ditch your characters to play and you can continue to play your old characters afterwards.

I'll post more details about specific events and rules later, but for now we just need to know how many people, if any, would be interested in participating.

Hoodedstranger

Lord of Altera
I just want to thank everyone for the amount of interest you people have shown. In spite of having a lot of things on the schedule to keep up, I'm doing my best to try making this idea a reality by finding an idea to write and a place to host it in.