Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Hello all!

This thread will be dedicated to gathering your votes to decide important decisions in the game. We want to know what our players would like and hope to implement these things as much as possible. Most of the ideas or questions put up on this thread to vote on will involve the development of the new spawn. But hopefully it will be used for other matters as well that need vote and become a decently organized thread to show the decisions that have been made.

A record of all voting decisions will be kept below. Voting will be given a time period, so please check back frequently for new topics up for vote! Everyone is allowed one vote per player! Do not use an alternate account to vote again or all your votes will be canceled. When casting your vote please put your choice in BOLD so that it is easy to read and count. With so many votes coming in along with comments it's very difficult to keep track and I don't want to count your vote incorrectly! Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!!

Last edited:

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Voting Results:

Vote 1: Changes to spawn-

Redesigning spawn walls/gates/general materials/style (Dec. 18th, 2016)

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'd rather just have shrines rather than full blown cathedrals, places scattered about in a God's realm of power for people to pray and leave offerings. Ex: Korog Shrine at a forge, Silas Shrine at a Library, Jishrim Shrine in a darker part of the sewer or something, etc.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'd rather just have shrines rather than full blown cathedrals, places scattered about in a God's realm of power for people to pray and leave offerings. Ex: Korog Shrine at a forge, Silas Shrine at a Library, Jishrim Shrine in a darker part of the sewer or something, etc.
I second this wholeheartedly.

parto

Lord of Altera

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Gimme that church

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I fourth this :)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I'd be interested in seeing a Meeting Hall of sorts than can be reserved by players to make announcements, have gatherings, etc.
I second this.

I fifth this

Status
Not open for further replies.