Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Voyage of Rahas 4PM est 9PM UK 4/15/18

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

4pm ESt
4/15/18​
The Ship has been readied and the supplies and thing gathered to set out to recover a blade of Rahas left behind in the old world. The Gaurdians have asked and Telarion has provided for the cause to do so, and so we go setting out to try and move to the old world once more to claim a relic of a god.

OOC

Those that are going already know who they are and already spoke to elz a bit about it on skype, i was jsut lazy bum with work this week to post the event so it will be next weekend to give event staff time to prep.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff

4pm ESt
4/15/18​
The Ship has been readied and the supplies and thing gathered to set out to recover a blade of Rahas left behind in the old world. The Gaurdians have asked and Telarion has provided for the cause to do so, and so we go setting out to try and move to the old world once more to claim a relic of a god.

OOC

Those that are going already know who they are and already spoke to elz a bit about it on skype, i was jsut lazy bum with work this week to post the event so it will be next weekend to give event staff time to prep.
Edit the date into the title?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I mean isn't there that really big sword that was at the Grand Shrines? The only blades of Rahas I know was one of two which was in the possession of Tybalt. One was taken with Tybalt ICly when he left with Marr and later recovered in Centurion 's event chain I believe. While the second one was recovered earlier before we left the old world in the reclamation of Azerport event. Both were normal sized blades.

If he means the big butt one that was at the Grand Shrines I have no idea about it.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I mean isn't there that really big sword that was at the Grand Shrines? The only blades of Rahas I know was one of two which was in the possession of Tybalt. One was taken with Tybalt ICly when he left with Marr and later recovered in Centurion 's event chain I believe. While the second one was recovered earlier before we left the old world in the reclamation of Azerport event. Both were normal sized blades.

If he means the big butt one that was at the Grand Shrines I have no idea about it.
there's varyn's sword dawnbreak too

i think he means the big one guys

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Yes the giant one that is huge as heck andre has put together in the ships stores everything i could find on 14th century ship salvaging to get it, from the most basic diving bells to chain and pullies as well as crude balloons filled with air to help raise it.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Wasn't the giant one dismantled and reforged to produce those small blades? That is how I remember it.
From what I heard about it, there were some parts taken from it to produce the smaller swords, but I also think it was still largely present

Scardrac

Felsummer
From what I heard about it, there were some parts taken from it to produce the smaller swords, but I also think it was still largely present
The sword itself wasn't as large as people might remember. A lot of people got swords, so I guess it's really about what staff is willing to conclude is still there.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
The sword itself wasn't as large as people might remember. A lot of people got swords, so I guess it's really about what staff is willing to conclude is still there.
I think there were a few still around the Engem place, but I might be wrong about that seeing as I dont know whether any got picked up

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Hope rahas stills the waters for ya, last voyage found it still rather hectic. I believe it described as the ocean making war with the sky.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Hope rahas stills the waters for ya, last voyage found it still rather hectic. I believe it described as the ocean making war with the sky.
We shall sacrifice two of the youngest to the sea god lol

King of Marr

Lord of Altera
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Iirc, The people of Heirax and I scavenged the blade used at the Engem 's settlement.

I had commissioned exactly five blades. Only two or three has survived to my knowledge and currently held icly by different people Anything left of THAT blade is gone and not in the old world.

The giant shrine in Azerport was looted.

And that leaves the Grand shrine at spawn.