Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Have you guys read the comics? They are really good, but some people don't like reading them cause they might spoil the show.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Carol is messed Up! I really hope it works out between Rick and Jessie in the show. Her husband is bad news I can sense it! I feel like he's an abusive man.

In Memoriam
Here lies Buttons the horse
He will be missed

of course...of course
lol!

kaza125

Lord of Altera
When Negan comes, I hope Daryl will meet Lucille. It would be the most shocking thing in tv history I'd say. ;)

Spark

Broken
I like the new series/second half, its not the same, but it's still decent. I like it more than the last series.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I like the new series/second half, its not the same, but it's still decent. I like it more than the last series.
I think the way they were all split up into small groups in the middle of Season 4 was brilliant. Especially how it was kind of all over the place regarding when events were taking place between the different groups.

If Season 5 brings them all back together again I think I am gonna miss that element.

Carol is messed Up!
Is she? (remember I haven't watched S5 yet!). I'm not sure how we are supposed to feel. Is she messed up or is she the sensible one?

I know when Carol shoots Lizzie its a bit shocking - but I actually felt myself questioning what I would do in that situation.

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Yeah Carol gets dark later in the show. She says some questionable things to a child, but i won't say anything more so as to not spoil anything.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
When Negan comes, I hope Daryl will meet Lucille. It would be the most shocking thing in tv history I'd say. ;)
I don't think they will ever kill off Daryl unless Norman Reedus decides to leave to show for other opportunities. I fear for another character when or if Negan comes with Lucille, and I think you know who I'm talking about;). I won't say for the sake of spoilers.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Next weeks episode will be great. I cannot wait to see the story of jessie's husband unfold more. A lot of my friends started to get bored during season 4, but season 5 has gotten them excited again.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
So excited for The Walking Dead in a few days. I really can't wait to see what happens between Rick and Jessie's husband.:D