Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Do you think Rick is going to break? Ir is Machone just going to knock him out again xD

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
And in this episode, Maggie epitomized the type of person I want to be. That I hope I can be.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Why do I click things even though I know they have spoilers.

Idon'tregretasinglething

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Last episode was amazing, these last two finally brought the "damnit I have to wait a whole week?!??" but sadly it's the end if the season. So many things left unfinished... So much hype for S7(?)

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Last episode was amazing, these last two finally brought the "damnit I have to wait a whole week?!??" but sadly it's the end if the season. So many things left unfinished... So much hype for S6
~

I just watched the last one . . . I am in need of an adult
The hype is reaaal.

Spark

Broken
Boop.

Season 6 has started.

I thought it was amaaaaziiing.

And we went an entire episode without Carl saying a single word! The new series is off to a great start.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Boop.

Season 6 has started.

I thought it was amaaaaziiing.

And we went an entire episode without Carl saying a single word! The new series is off to a great start.
Carl gunna get some screen for the next episode. It looks like it will show what happens before the horn blow and beyond. And I'm pretty sure him and Ron won't be getting on well, *hint hint for comic readers, hint hint*

Spark

Broken
Carl gunna get some screen for the next episode. It looks like it will show what happens before the horn blow and beyond. And I'm pretty sure him and Ron won't be getting on well, *hint hint for comic readers, hint hint*
I like that they are showing what's been happening before this point, but at the same time I don't want half of the next 3 episodes to be taken up by flashbacks. I'd rather have 1/2 episodes with some flashbacks of key things.