Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Wanderer

Yoda

Lord of Altera
You like Frozen? I wish I went to go and see that, I've heard that song and I've a friend who loved it. :( I, also, love Disney films.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
You like Frozen? I wish I went to go and see that, I've heard that song and I've a friend who loved it. :( I, also, love Disney films.
Hnnngg, best Disney movie since Mulan, imo.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*COUGH COUGH*
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Brave (omg feminist archer princess and the "love" is mother-daughter love? YES PLEASE), I'm just grumpy because I wanted something... different from that movie. Like EPIC QUEST to save her kingdom or something. I love it when girls get those.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*COUGH COUGH*
Okay, I changed my mind. Brave is totally in top 3 Disney movies. More or less tied with Mulan and Frozen...

ALSO, minor updates to the relations as well as some character development stuff.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Okay, I changed my mind. Brave is totally in top 3 Disney movies. More or less tied with Mulan and Frozen...

ALSO, minor updates to the relations as well as some character development stuff.
Ooh... You like Mulan aye? I'll just leave this here for you...

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Man, I am really regretting not securing the first few posts, right now. This is getting ridiculous.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I KNOW THAT FEEL
KNOW THAT FEEL ALL TOO WELL.
:D

Aaaand I may or may not have creeped on Dayter's character thread... It appears we share a theme, sir. *antisocial* *hunger games* *oh and the bow thing, too*