Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Wanderer

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I tried out one of the arrows in the Sorrows. I'm now wanted for the murder of someone in Port Silver.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Events and Things

Over the past few weeks, Som has discovered that Raindes lives, and then when she died again, sought help at the Silver Serpent. That... was not successful, although Raindes... returned again. But that's not the interesting part.

After Raindes was restored, she sought Som out in Port Silver, where Som was essentially hiding from all the feels that were associated with Eresse because of Rain's death. As Som's shoulder was still injured, the two of them went to the Silver Serpent, where a gruff doctor painfully popped her shoulder back into its socket and told her it would be fine. As they were leaving, a man she recognized and would later learn was named Scardrac came in torn half to pieces - his arm was missing, his torso was a mess, and he was fairly close to death. In Som's admittedly untrained estimation, there was absolutely no way he should have lived, yet somehow... only a short time later, he was on his feet, leaving Port Silver at a pretty fair clip. At this point, she was pretty sure he was ... a demon of some sort, and started treating him with extreme wariness and suspicion. She would later find out this was not the case, however much it might seem like it sometimes.

Then hijinks ensued. Samara went on an a'ventur with Som and Raindes, and nearly died. :eek: Scardrac threw a fit about this for soooome reason. :rolleyes: Then there was a speech outside of the Naught Inn that a lot of people attended, and the resulting confusion put Eresse on high alert.

Theeeen, there was the fire. Som was in the Naught when the roof caught fire, and she helped put out subsequent fires all over the city, even catching when fires started on the western edge of the upper district. It was hot, messy work, and she inhaled some smoke and scorched her lungs before she finally covered her face. :oops: Afterwards, Tzemik was seeing to the injured, and... interesting things happened when the injured were being seen to. Although it made Som incredibly uncomfortable to be near such blatant non-mundanity, she was welcomed to the relief she felt afterwards.

Shortly after the fire, she went to visit the shop of Athryl, one of the other residents of Eresse, and walked in on a guardsman subduing a woman with Athryl nowhere in sight. The woman was detained and taken to a holding cell below the courthouse. Some men showed up trying find a way down into the cells to break her free, which Som was definitely not okay with. Making as large a clatter as she could, she drew the attention of the guards, which caused the suspicious men to move elsewhere to concoct their plots.

Moar stuff has happened, but I'm going to post this before I get bored.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
It has been pointed out ... twice, now, that there are a few things in this profile that might lead to... some misunderstandings. And because it amuses me to put Som in awkward situations, I'm leaving them! :D

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Some updates, let's play a game and see who can find them!!

Incidentally, I think this song is appropriate for the Somfeels lately: