Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+ THE WEB +

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Several posters have been placed - Storm's Landing, Linlea, Sanardu and Mockingbay. It is handwritten in charcoal on likely average paper, in places under cover to prevent the rain from falling upon it.

WEB1.png

OOC: It's gonna be a poster putting much like Ptibers 'Juicy Squid Bulletin' for rumours and gossip and the like. Kinda newspaper-esque but without as much stuff. I'm hoping i dont have to put books everywhere all the time but let me know >> Also if you're fine with random notices being placed in your region, PM me and I'll add to the top there. Currently they're places my char can get to reasonably.
I also mean no offence to anyone!!!
I'll keep posting them on this thread. :)

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
can never be wrong if u state the obvious

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Note: You'd have to eat 143 seeds to hit the lethal dose, or 18 entire apples. You'd also need to breach the coating and fibrous shell of the seeds, which is otherwise indigestible for humans.

Note, it's probably easier to poison someone with nightshade berries or any part of a rhododendron than with a sack of apple seeds.