The Wedding of Kitrana Dawnriver and Leofaren Venna

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
so since so many people can't make it we decided to reschedule. I blame myself for claiming a slot on Friday afternoon lol.

Event is being moved to Monday, Feb. 11 at tentatively 7:30 pm EST. If you already RSVPed just drop a message saying whether or not you can still make it. I know it's a bad time for Euro folks but I think this will work better for most of the folks who currently can't make it. Electric Samiwashere Solus Ayda Portato Jeroxia

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
samiwasthere
samiwasthere
Legend
so since so many people can't make it we decided to reschedule. I blame myself for claiming a slot on Friday afternoon lol.

Event is being moved to Monday, Feb. 11 at tentatively 7:30 pm EST. If you already RSVPed just drop a message saying whether or not you can still make it. I know it's a bad time for Euro folks but I think this will work better for most of the folks who currently can't make it. Electric Samiwashere Solus Ayda Portato Jeroxia
I can no longer make it

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
I have a better chance of coming on during the evenings est on the weekdays after tuesday and late sundays. The other times and days are more plausible if I'm not doing life stuff. Hope that helps if you change the schedule again as I may not be able to make the 11th

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
so this won't be on the 11th since key people can't make it. I'm looking at possibly doing Friday the 15th (in the EVENING this time) but we'll see.

Nevermind someone else has the 15th. :') We'll figure it out. But it will NOT be on the 11th.
Ayda I hate that you were right