Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Wedding of Kitrana Dawnriver and Leofaren Venna

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
In-game username: electricwisekid
Character name: Asero Crow
+1 (if any): One whole cake

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
so since so many people can't make it we decided to reschedule. I blame myself for claiming a slot on Friday afternoon lol.

Event is being moved to Monday, Feb. 11 at tentatively 7:30 pm EST. If you already RSVPed just drop a message saying whether or not you can still make it. I know it's a bad time for Euro folks but I think this will work better for most of the folks who currently can't make it. Electric Samiwashere Solus Ayda Portato Jeroxia

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
so since so many people can't make it we decided to reschedule. I blame myself for claiming a slot on Friday afternoon lol.

Event is being moved to Monday, Feb. 11 at tentatively 7:30 pm EST. If you already RSVPed just drop a message saying whether or not you can still make it. I know it's a bad time for Euro folks but I think this will work better for most of the folks who currently can't make it. Electric Samiwashere Solus Ayda Portato Jeroxia
I can no longer make it

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I have a better chance of coming on during the evenings est on the weekdays after tuesday and late sundays. The other times and days are more plausible if I'm not doing life stuff. Hope that helps if you change the schedule again as I may not be able to make the 11th

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
so this won't be on the 11th since key people can't make it. I'm looking at possibly doing Friday the 15th (in the EVENING this time) but we'll see.

Nevermind someone else has the 15th. :') We'll figure it out. But it will NOT be on the 11th.
Ayda I hate that you were right

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
OKAY- we finally have a date that hopefully will work for people. Thursday, Mar. 21 at 6 pm Eastern time. If you already RSVPed just drop a message on whether or not this date still works for you. Otherwise if this works for you and it didn't before, do the format so we can check that +1