Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wedding of Melosa Walterius and Calcifer Crow

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
(OOC)
Private Event!
Love has blossomed in Altera!
Time: April 5, 2015 7:00 PM Central Time Zone (U.S.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are invited to the Wedding of Melosa Walterius and Calcifer Crow!
This wonderful cause of celebration will be held at the ____ in Grafjell, on the day of the 5th of Truebirth, 2260 in The Season of Birth
Those invited are asked to behave properly and dress respectively.
(No Discrimination Allowed!)
We hope to see you there!
-Melosa & Calcifer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest List:
Mila (@Monster_Dan )
Elfa (@Hogo-Sha Kitsune )
Saurn
Ailil (@CthulhuPeople )
Lucius (@Gregor )
Loup (@Patrickdxs )
Azoth (@Tomato150 )
Nireth Alec (and her children) (@Lady Alec @Logan07 )
Aracena (@Niah )
Tybalt (@Tybalt )
Rebecca Lyn (@Delta_61251 )
Serella Caedit (@Gaby )

Priest/ess: Ashna (@solus )
Ring Bearer: Erikor @Niah
Groom: Calcifer Crow (Shameless Self Tag @Bob_the_BuilderPet )
Bride: Melosa Walterius (@BrianAT16 )
Best Man: Garris (@Jaypate )
Best Women: Salheira (@Gaby )
Anything Else: TBA

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Mmm.. Idk Melosa doesn't have many friends outside of those listed. I suppose it would have to be Salheira @Gaby

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Oh- I would love to make the occasion... However I am currently banned, and I can only attend assuming I am unbanned before this event begins. Apologizes if I can't make it, and if I can than I will definitely do so! However, I doubt I can, Sorry.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh- I would love to make the occasion... However I am currently banned, and I can only attend assuming I am unbanned before this event begins. Apologizes if I can't make it, and if I can than I will definitely do so! However, I doubt I can, Sorry.
It isn't for a few weeks. We are not sure when it is. But Loup would be invited regardless and hopefully you might be unbanned by the time of the wedding.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Azure is hurt Cal, devastated. You invite the insane librarian but not Azure. They've interacted so many times, so many fond memories! Like the first time they met in the library! And later at the tea shop! I think they said like four words to each other!

.....alright they've interacted twice and if more than a paragraph has passed between them I'd be shocked xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh and Builder. You put this in the wrong forum section. xD
Could a staffy move this to the marriage section please? :heart: