Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The West Alteran Brewing Company

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

"A lot of folks tell me that music is a universal language - I think I can do 'em one better."
~Aspen

The West Alteran Brewing Company has one mission only: to unite the world with great drink, good food, and bad laughs. That's not to say we can't make a little coin on the side. We seek not only brewers, but chefs and the occasional alchemist.

You may ask, why? We ask, why not? After a long day tilling fields, breaking down stones, building houses, men and women of all shapes and sizes are known to flock to taverns for a hot meal and a cold brew. We seek to serve not only the masses at work, but to improve ourselves, and to spread happiness through our own craft.

There was mention of coin? Of course! Not for reasons of pure greed, but to simply keep ourselves afloat, we must keep our coffers filled. The West Alteran Brewing Company seeks not only to craft the perfect food and drink, but to distribute those crafts to taverns throughout Altera. Why should the dock worker in Grafjell be forced to go all the way to Eresse to taste the tart sweetness of Ni'p, or the librarian in Tambry forced to go to Thiil for high-grade tea? We say one drink for all, and all drinks for one!

I want to join - but I have no skills! That surely complicates things, but does not bar you from joining us. We are willing to work with those who come in with patience, an open mind, and a want to improve themselves. Though we cannot work miracles. The student must be dedicated to their craft to become the best they can be.

Are there ranks? Who should I go to for knowledge? Here at the West Alteran Brewing Company we house people from many occupations and walks of life, each with their own simple hierarchies.

Company Head:
Aspen (Brewer)

Brewers:
Legendary Brewers:

Master Brewers:
Chestnut

Adept Brewers:

Novice Brewers:
Omriel

Chef:
Legendary Chefs:
Master Chefs:

Adept Chefs:
Justin Culpy

Novice Chefs:

Merchants:
Legendary Merchants:
Master Merchants:
Adept Merchants:
Novice Merchants:

Other Associates:
Cassia
Davmorn Monroe
Omriel Usuyl
Snerus
Knox

But why do you need merchants? Doesn't hurt to have some silver-tongues selling our crafts for us, now does it? We've got work to do while the daylight burns!

We're a simple group to please with few rules. We only ask that you,
1.) Work ethically. If you didn't make it, don't tell people you did!
2.) Don't steal from us. If there's something you truly need - just ask.
3.) Be open to sharing ideas and information. Cooperation will make us better as a whole.
4.) Welcome all regardless of walks of life, creed, size, shape, beliefs, etc.

Our headquarters is located in the Inner Valley of Grafjell, across from Lorra'Evar Library. If you're interested in joining, seek Aspen. An interview will be carried out, and you will be welcomed into our ranks if appropriate!

Areas of Operation:
Grafjell
Vinterhavn

Associates:
The Sangria Regime
The Caparii Alliance​

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
*A sign has been hastily painted and nailed to the entrance of the building.*
"Now known as The West Alteran Brewing Company"

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
We're proud to announce we now own a tavern and inn over in the budding town of Vinterhavn! Thanks, Tryg! godfather1