Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept The Whispering Man - Detective Story

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Genre: Detective/Horror

Summary:
It is set in Indochina somewhere in 1970's. An anti-social, disorganized and depressed thai man (name not decided yet) has become a private investigator somehow being attracted to reviewing violent cases and finding the culprits. With no hopes of ever establishing a stable family and income, he takes on a case that many minds have not solved. Series of violent murders roared through a small town of Makabau in Indonesian Java, perhaps he can solve them?

All i need is people to bring things up like the detective's name, the possible suspects in the story, and clues. Everything else i'll do myself.

Thanks.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I plan on writing a detective novel myself so I can't help you too much but there are sentences you should read, in case you have yet to hear them:

http://www.thrillingdetective.com/trivia/triv186.html
At least the 7th and 1st should be matters of course in my opinion.

5. basically means, that no stereotypical minorities must hinder or aid the detective.

If its in the 1970's you might also want to look up how far forensic paleontology was back then in Indonesia.