Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor The Wielding of The Law

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

ban1.png

The duty of the emperor is to his citizens, and to uphold the laws which protect them. One of the vows of a good ruler to his peoples is to keep them safe, in times of peace, as much as in times of war. In lieu of this, with the death of the young Capariius Olive, citizen of the great empire and loved by many, the crimes of her killer shall not go unanswered. Across the land heralds which bear the colors and heraldry of House Fuvur spread the word that the emperor's justice shall be wielded, and the law will be observed by the foreigners which would dare to infringe upon the rights of a citizen of the empire.

In short, a bounty and a short declaration alongside it.

Any who bring forth the Moor known as Raven, of black skin, of purple eyes, of black hair, of relation to the Ayda-Cassian family, of the city Slyannen, of the smiling scars, of the throat scars, of depravity and foul intention shall be granted the sum of twenty thousand Radiants (20,000 to be paid in full upon delivery) in Fuvurian Gold. Noble houses which enact formal hunts for this depraved criminal shall be granted favors and favorable treatises with the great house, in addition to the sum of money.

Any individual person, organization, or conglomerate of peoples of any stripe shall be met with the full ire of emperor and empire should they be housing this criminal or refuse searching of their lands to find them in a timely and efficient manner by forces of the empire.

If the accused should fancy to turn themselves in, they shall be assured of the emperor's mercy: their soul and mind shall not be eviscerated to the degree that neither god nor man could ever piece it back together.

A recent addendum or update via the criers declares the bounty to have been raised to two hundred thousand radiants (200,000) to be paid in Fuvurian Gold instead.
ban4.png

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
An increase of 5000 more Fuvurian scales finds itself on the the bounties total, raising it to 25,000.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
An anonymous increase of four hundred and twenty radiants from someone raising it to 25,420.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Yikes. Maybe don’t kill people in broad daylight over standing near a fire.

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Yikes. Maybe don’t kill people in broad daylight over standing near a fire.
I understand that you're upset about the RP that took place last night, but can you leave the upset, passive aggressive posts off of the forums? It could deter new players, which the server has seemingly seen an influx of, and reflects pretty poorly on yourself.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I understand that you're upset about the RP that took place last night, but can you leave the upset, passive aggressive posts off of the forums? It could deter new players, which the server has seemingly seen an influx of, and reflects pretty poorly on yourself.
haha.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I am saying that it wasn’t the best idea for a character to kill another character in broad daylight in front of a crowd for a minor and neglegable offense. I am not upset nor trying to be passive aggressive. Pointing something out for other players to consider isn’t lashing out because of “upset ness.”
I’m not here to argue, and if you are, this thread isn’t the place. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Ok... so bringing the Joker to Dumbledoor means big money...

*gets out his Moor-catching net*

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Smurf said:
I am saying that it wasn’t the best idea for a character to kill another character in broad daylight in front of a crowd for a minor and neglegable offense. I am not upset nor trying to be passive aggressive. Pointing something out for other players to consider isn’t lashing out because of “upset ness.”
I’m not here to argue, and if you are, this thread isn’t the place. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.
It's okay. It was worth it to watch her struggle boi. You're the one who instigated everything, as much as you'd like to deny. It is okay.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
It's okay. It was worth it to watch her struggle boi. You're the one who instigated everything, as much as you'd like to deny. It is okay.
This is the sort of reply that warrants no response from me due to it’s gross amount of pettyness and general distasteful language so I’m gonna overlook it aside from making this comment.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Smurf said:
This is the sort of reply that warrants no response from me due to it’s gross amount of pettyness and general distasteful language so I’m gonna overlook it aside from making this comment.
I mean I'm pretty sure all the swearing and trying to guilt me into not killing your character yesterday was the same. But that's excusable because it was you doing it, right?

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I mean I'm pretty sure all the swearing and trying to guilt me into not killing your character yesterday was the same. But that's excusable because it was you doing it, right?
You can stop trying now.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Smurf said:
You can stop trying now.
Alright bud!!!!111!!!1!! ;)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
haha. hahaha. i love hollow world so much.

its always good to see the discount joker making his edge known ooc too.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Could everyone take a breather to cool down or discuss it further in PM, as to not cause a forum-wide dramastorm, please? I understand why both sides are upset, but this is not the thread for it