Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon The Wild Hunt in the Jungles.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I'm Raphael Payne, probably the most prominent follower of Crusade and better known seafarer.

Upon my arrival in Riseport, a jungle port-town, I was greeted by vibrant trees and animals. I wore plate armor and sported my red mark, a piece of cloth I had slashed off of a pirate ship sail.
With two cutlasses' at my side, I was ready for anything coming at me and any wench looking to sway my mind.. Which brings me to the beginning of the story.

I walked into a tavern, there seemed to be five other people in there. Nwalme, who I immediately sought out was the leader of the group, all of them carried crossbows. Nylarii, who I soon after this meeting found out that she was married was the only lady in the group. Omriel, a man I already knew from the Hospitaller Order, was wearing his typical coat and looked ready to fight, even if he wasn't the type to do it. Aryus, a square, really, who didn't look at all ready to be traversing the jungle, much less going hunting for something. Jacob, who I singled out as the trouble maker almost immediately.

I came to find out very quickly that the climate was insanely hot, and the plate armor is NOT helping. Nwalme looked over his shoulder, seeing me taking off my chest plate and upper arm layers, I left my pants on, because, well. The only one I'm going to woo from it is going to be Nylarii, which brings me to the other point. I had flexed like an arse behind Nwalme. The two sabres at my side, and my bare, scratched up, tattooed, branded chest, heavily built, made me look like a angel that was going to dispense holy might. Nylarii was given too many glances then I liked.

Nwalme spoke angrily, as I had utterly destroyed his name in his tavern. " Who are you? "
" Well, what are you doing here, handsome?~ " Nylarii asked, with too much of a swaying voice.
" And what pretty lady is asking, pray tell? " I had said with an equal verve. Nylarii had given me a playful little smile. Nwalme interrupted. " I was talking to you, boy. " I had gracefully replied, and said. " Why~, my name is Raphael Payne, devout follower of Crusade, .. and forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you going on a hunt? " Nwalme replied, with a stern tone. " I am Nwalme, and we are going on a hunt, do you wish to come along? "

And there we were, the six of us about to go on our hunt. I had left the rest of my plate armor in a heap next to the bar stand, and made sure my sabers were sharp enough.

WILL FINISH TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME THANKS.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Aryus, a square, really, who didn't look at all ready to be traversing the jungle, much less going hunting for something.​
lmao buddy you jumped in crocodile infested waters with plate leggings on and nearly died to a jaguar
aryus came out with no injuries

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i want a conclusion to this thrilling saga

sony won't give me the funds to make the movie until it's done

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Unfortunately, OOCly I had to leave, so half of the adventure is probably not known to Raphael. ICly I was carrying Omriel.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
I came to find out very quickly that the climatewas insanely hot, and the plate armor is NOT helping. Nwalme looked over his shoulder, seeing me taking off my chest plate and upper arm layers, I left my pants on, because, well. The only one I'm going to woo from it is going to be Nylarii, which brings me to the other point. I had flexed like an arse behind Nwalme. The two sabres at my side, and my bare, scratched up, tattooed, branded chest, heavily built, made me look like a angel that was going to dispense holy might. Nylarii was given too many glances then I liked.

Nwalme spoke angrily, as I had utterly destroyed his name in his tavern. " Who are you? "
" Well, what are you doing here, handsome?~ " Nylarii asked, with too much of a swaying voice.
" And what pretty lady is asking, pray tell? " Ihad said with an equal verve. Nylarii had givenme a playful little smile.