Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ( Possible Mature Content )

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Just finished The Witcher 2, 10/10 game, now on to the next,
I seriously cannot contain my excitement for this game. I need an outlet to express said excitement. So, meow? Anybody else looking forward to it? Opinions, meow, cats, etc? Dat beard, too.
( If you have the time, I seriously recommend watching the second video. )

( don't laugh at me @Somnastra )

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*plants flag* and thee claiming campaign stoped here

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I started playing The Witcher 1 once... but never got to finish it due to irl stuff...

3 coming out made me start over. I want to play 1 and 2 before I play 3. My internet is not really good at the moment so it's a perfect time to play single player games!

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I started playing The Witcher 1 once... but never got to finish it due to irl stuff...

3 coming out made me start over. I want to play 1 and 2 before I play 3. My internet is not really good at the moment so it's a perfect time to play single player games!
*not biased at all* You definitely should play when you get the chance!

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
There have been so many new videos since I've posted this thread, so Ima just dump a few.
BUT SO CLOSE